Alone

Andys POV
I watched as Rye got dragged away to the isolation room. "Get to your cell!" A guard shouted as I slowly walked into my cell. Rye looked terrified when he punched that man... How could he have killed someone?  As soon as I entered my cell I felt the loneliness hit me like a frying pan hitting me in the face. How could anyone think that Rye punched someone? I sat down on my bed and looked over at the othere empty bed next to me. When Rye had entered he had a few belongings with him. "Dont be rude..." I muttered to myself but saidly curoustity got the better of me.

I walked over to the bag. It was a small suitcase looking thing, it was dark brown and had a couple of rips in it. I opened it up to see.... Pictures?

I pulled one out of the bag. It was a photo of Rye with what looked to be his brothers. I never thought about that. I wonder how they are couping  with the fact that there brother is in prison. I placed the picture back in to the bag and say a news paper artical. I took it out the bag and started to read it.

'Today Ryan Beaumont is going to be sent to prison for at least 4 years. He killed a man called Conner and tried to take his drugs. They found him in Spain singing on tour! No one knows how he did it but at least he has been caught. However Ryan says he is not guilty of this crime. But his finger prints were all over the sceen but there are some people how believe that Ryan didnt kill Conner. But until they provide evidence then Ryan will stay in prison.'

I put away the newspaper and closed his bag... I couldnt believe someone like Rye could kill anyone... I walked back over to my bed and lay down.

Ryes POV
Darkness... Is all I could see... Lonely... Is all I could feel... Silence... Is all I could hear.... It was awful! I sat down on the metal slab with a blanket and a pillow on it. Guessing this it the bed... One whole week of this.. 4 long years of this... Then it hit me. Andy walks free in a month.... The thought of Andy leaving me made the tears start to form in my eyes. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them. My mum hasnt let me talk to my brothers ever since I had been accused of killing someone... Even though my mum says she believes me I bet she doesnt...

The cold metal door slowly started to open revealing a older guard with a small plate of food and with a knife and fork in the other hand. He smashed them on to the table and gave me a snarl. I lowered my head to try and hide my tears. I cant let people know I cry they will think I am pathetic... Maybe I am... "I looked on the security cameras and saw that it wasnt your fault for this specific crime so you can be let out of here tomorrow. I nodded a little bit "thank you" I mutted and I picked up the plate of food and brought it over to the bed and started to eat it. "What did you just say?!" The guard said as he re entered the room. Shit have I said something wrong... "Err I said thank you" I said. The man started laughing.... Well if you could call it laughing it sounded like a car breaking down... "Sorry! But no ones ever said 'thank you' in here" he said between laughs. Then he left the room...

After I finished eating I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. I saw me and my brothers all messing around in the living room... I miss it. But after a couple of seconds my mind went straight to Andy. His beuatiful blue eyes, his big bright smile and so much more. I opened my eyes and looked down...

I was alone. I wish he was here with me. But no... I am just imagening him here with me... I have not even been here for a month and I already have a crush... I really cant tell if thats good or not. But one thing I do know it that I am alone and Andy probably thinks I am pathetic because I am not as tough as everyone here. He probably doesnt like me beacause I dont have any tattoos, I am not that pretty... I deserve to be alone...

No Ones POV
Little did Rye know that Andy was think the oposite to what he was thinking. Andy was sitting in the prison cell looking at one of Ryes photos. Andy smiled as he thought about how pretty he was, how sweet he was, how he didnt act like every idiot in this prison. And most of all Andy knew that Ryw wasnt pathetic. Andy just had to show him... But until that time comes.

They will both sit in there rooms alone with there thoughts until tomorrow.

Sorry I havent updated till now. I hope you enjoyed this ❤ have a nice day.