Who are you?

Ryes POV
Thank god I can leave isolation. I was starting to lose my mind. I spent 30 laughing at a pillow that was on the crap bed. I just wanted to see Andy and now I was going to go and see him. A small smile formed on my face. Just the thought of Andy made me smile. The I heard the heavy metal door open and saw 4 armed guards standing there, each with a awful scowl on there faces. I took a deep breath and stood up. "Move!" One of them shouted as they picked me up and threw me out of the cold, dark room. I started to walk forwards towards mine and Andy's cell. Strange... Why is it so quite out here today? It seemed strange. Even though I hadn't been here that long I was getting used to the noses... So it seemed really creepy that there was nothing. We carried on walking towards my cell. The lights flickered a bit and there was a bit of blood on the corridor.  Its little things like that you don't really notice until you are being followed by prison guards. We arrived at mine and Andy's cell...

The door opened and I got shoved into the room. "Fowler is in gym time at the moment he will be back in 30 minutes! You better not get into another fight this week or you will be in so much trouble that you are going to wish that you were dead!" A guard shouted and slammed the door. I shivered. Then I slowly walked over to my bed. Why did I feel so small? Maybe theirs something wrong with me... I sat down and looked at my scruffy bag. I wish I could see my family... But my mom won't let me as she thinks I am a criminal... Then my mind went back to when I was on the trampoline with my brothers...

It was a sunny day for once and we were all messing around. Sammy was doing a flip when my mom came out and gave us all drinks... Everyone was smiling... Everyone was happy... Everyone believed me or trusted me... But now that's gone...

I shook my head and pushed the bag under the bed. Then I heard the door open. Andy?! But sadly it wasn't.  It was a short boy with brown hair. He had a prison uniform on and had handcuffs on. Who the hell was he?! And why is he here? "Hello?" I said as I got up from my bed. The boy slowly looked up and looked at me. His face was covered in scars, some new, some old. His eyes were brown but dark brown almost black even... He started to smile a bit which revealed his crooked, rotten teeth... "Hi..." He said back as he took a step towards me. I gulped. "What are you doing in my cell?"  I said firmly as I tried to put on a intimidating face. He started to laugh... He sounded like a broken children's  toy... "I could ask you the same thing." He said he stood face to face with me... I shivered a bit as his warm breath touched my skin... "Who are you?" I asked as I took a step back from him. He took a step forward to come closer to me... He smiled his big toothy smile and was about to say something when

"What are you doing here Harry?!" Andy asked in a annoyed tone. As soon as I heard Andy's voice I started to relax a took a step back. Andy walked over to me and starred at Harry. Andy was just a little bit taller than Harry. "I wanted to see a old friend" Harry said with a smirk. I could see the anger boiling on Andy's face as Harry came closer to us. "I see you have a new cell mate." He said as he tried to touch my arm but I shoved him away. "Andy. Your brothers been trying to catch up with you" He said. I could see that Andy was tensing up a little but he still kept calm and carried on talking to Harry. "He wants to talk to you" He said. I think Harry was going to say something else until a guard came in to the room and dragged him out. 

"EVERYONE'S PAST CATCHES UP WITH THEM ANDY!!! EVEN YOURS!!" He shouted as he got dragged out of the room... 

Andy sat down on his bed and looked down at his hands. He looked.. Nervous? So I sat next to him and gave him a smile. He smiled back and lied down on his bed. I was about to get up when I felt him pull on my arm so I turned around to look at him. "I am cold and these prison blankets are shit. So cuddle with me. And don't tell anyone that we did this" He mumbled as I lay down next to him. Yes I was happy that I was cuddling with Andy but I guess he doesn't find it as fun or sweet as I do. I love him... I just wished that he felt the same way....