Chap 6 - Angry bird

Start from the beginning

"Enough!" My voice echoed back. With a last kick to his crotch, she backed away heavily breathing, drops of sweat dripping down her face. He lowly groaned and attempted to free himself but failing, his legs that were off of the ground made it impossible.

"Strip him." I ordered and the previous guard obeyed and stripped him stark naked.

Walking closer, i inspected the bruises and scratches. Seeing his face made all the memories hit back like a train. My fist made contact with his abdomen as he groaned loudly.

"You will pay!" I whispered menacingly.

I picked up a thin, extremely sharp knife from the table and stabbed him on his shoulder. I lost control. Anger blinded me like a blindfold. All I wanted to do was hurt him. Kill him. Hurt him as much as he hurt the both of us. With a roar, I stabbed him for the last time on his stomach. His upper body dripping with blood coming out of the openings which covered pretty much half of his body.

I backed away handing the knife to Eyana.

"Ready for my next gift." She smirked sadistically at him. Her eyes a pitch black Colour.

She picked up the disinfectant that was lying on the floor beside the table. It made your skin burn like hell as it was made up of expensive chemicals and mostly used to treat animals with a thick layer of skin.

Stalking towards him, she opened the cap of the bottle. I watched curiously waiting to see how she would use it on him. I got my answer when she threw half of the disinfectant on his body. Clever. I have never heard anyone scream as loudly as him as the knife pierced his body again and again.

Not probably even me.

The walls were sound proof so no one could hear him. The amount of joy and happiness I felt hearing him scream and beg for his life was indescribable. You may call me sadist but I don't fucking care.

"You are so proud of your manhood, aren't you? Let's see how loud I can make you scream." Her voice was loud and clear.

"Please..." He pleaded , his voice lower than a Whisper.

"That's what I said."

Without any warning, she cut the skin on his dick and he yelled, his screams deafening. She continued to cut it until one couldn't see the skin on it and then emptied the rest of the bottle. No shouts escaped his mouth as his head hung Low facing the ground. I walked up to her, taking the knife from her.
I plunged the knife straight into his heart that was beating slowly. Looking at this state of his, I felt no remorse.

"Burn the body." I walked out of the basement with Eyana.

I turned and saw a smile lighting up her face. It was as if all her worries were gone. Her body was not stiff as before even though it was covered with blood and a slight twinkle in her eyes.

"Thank you, Alpha." She offered a small smile and left for the pack house.

The warm water ran down my body, I took a deep breath and let it out. The decreased burden making me feel a bit lighter than before.

One down, two more to go.

I cleaned up and got dressed into my regular black sleeping t-shirt.

I walked out of the closet to my bed to see a figure laying down on it. More like a wolf. It got down from the bed and looked at me up and down.

"Why are you here?" I questioned. I still don't have the answer to this question.

A Wolfy grin was all I got as an answer. Ignoring him, I walked to my bed and laid down, pulling the covers on. The lights were still on. A few seconds later I felt a nudge on my upper arm. I opened my eyes, glaring at him.

"What?" I yelled and he jumped up on me.

I closed my eyes and groaned at his weight. Ready to do some useless shouting, I opened my eyes to see he had already shifted to his human self. But his eyes were not the familiar silver Colour rather bright yellow meaning it's still his wolf.

"Why so angry?" He teased smirking at me. His voice was deeper than Xason. I was getting wet and him being naked due to the shift didn't help either.

"Because a fucking stranger is not letting me sleep peacefully." I retorted back and he raised his eyebrows in a joking manner.

He looked fucking hot. I could still feel the tingles even though the blanket covered me.

"What to say? This stranger is absolutely crazy for his angry bird." He placed his forearms beside my head, a smirk never leaving his face. His lip piercing glistening in the moonlight that came through the window.

"Angry bird? Who the fuck do you think you are calling an angry bird?! Get the fuck out of here! I don't wanna see your face." I yelled at his face , trying to shove him away. I was losing my temper.

Who the fuck is he to call me an angry bird? As if he is any better.

"No. I need my mate."

With that, he placed his lips on mine and sexily groaned as they made contact. My vagina was throbbing now. I moved my lips against his rough, soft ones. The air grew hotter and so did our bodies with the flying sparks. Lifting up my right leg, he squeezed my ass and I groaned opening my mouth. He slid his tongue in, feeling our tongues together send fiery sensations through my body and if possible increased my need for him. His lip piercing didn't make it any better. It felt cool against my lips. I pulled apart after a while not being to able to hold my breath any longer and it was difficult considering the kiss was so addicting. I was breathing heavily with my mouth parted, he took that opportunity and bit my bottom lip slightly pulling it with his teeth.

I opened my eyes to see the same yellow eyes and not the silver eyes that I was looking forward too. Both of them had uniqueness and dominance in their own ways. For Xason, it was his power that would make you crumble to the ground. On the other hand, his wolf had the power to seduce you and make you wet with just one look. Not that Xason didn't possess that ability.

"Was this the reason behind your sudden visits these two nights?" I asked and he frowned.

"Whatever you think of it like." He got up, shifted back and was out of my room within a second.

I plopped my head back on the pillow with a heavy sigh.

Don't know if I regret that kiss or not.

***************

Hello,my beautiful readers. Long time no see. Sorry for the delay. This chap took me forever to write and it's so crap. Certainly not happy with it. I absolutely have no idea how it all is going. Like literally clueless so I would appreciate it if you would let me know in the comment sections. And take this chap as my pre -Eid gift to you. Eid Mubarak!

Ques: Do you want Xason 's pov?

Vote and comment

Love
Ishtara🎉👋🏻