hey, babyface. {1}

[kyle]

"heart eyes marsh is staring at you." i glance over to my best friend, kenny, who has an unreadable smirk on his face.

"honestly, he can look where he wants." i say.

stan marsh is your classic high school jock, captain of the football team, a massive player that is constantly getting with girls and boys, yes, you heard it right, stan marsh is bisexual! which is great for people like me.

speaking of myself, i'm about the only person in the school who has not actually hooked up with the obnoxious idiot, but damn, it's fun to tease him.

"him and his squad are rolling up!" kenny whisper yells, rolling up?

"in english please," i say questioning his weird lingo.

"stan is slowly walking over here with the team." kenny replies and stuffs one of my fries in his mouth. i frown, i was really enjoying my fries. i slide my fries over to kenny, this is most likely his first meal in days. he sends me a appreciative smile.

suddenly someone taps on my shoulder, i roll my eyes but turn around. and not to my surprise, stan is standing there with three other members of the football team.

clyde donovan, eric cartman and craig tucker.

clyde is probably a bigger player than stan himself, although clyde has a weird relationship with his best friend - token black - per say. if you look there direction when no one else is looking they're normally doing something strange. many people at school mostly students but some teachers have speculated that they might be in a gay relationship. although they haven't necessarily confirmed nor denied it. what's odd is clyde still hooks up with every female, and every time he does you don't see him and token hanging out much. weird.

eric cartman is an asshole, he doesn't care for people's feelings, he's a self centred, egotistical, low life idiot. believe it or not, i used to be friends with this asswipe but as we progressed through middle school and the start of high school, we drifted. it actually used to be, myself, eric, stan and kenny, but once again we spilt, i went off and became close with kenny and eric went off with stan. playing football really changed his appearance as well, he lost a bunch of weight and because of that, girls cling onto him.

lastly, there's craig tucker, probably my favourite out of all of them. craig is a raging homosexual, not only that but he's not a player, he has a boyfriend, they've been together since year four, which is amazing since we're in year 11 now. craig doesn't give a shit which is why people adore him, they adore how the only person he cares for is tweek tweak. who happens to be one of my close friends.

"hey, babyface."

i sigh, "greetings, asswipe."

"you wish you could wipe my ass." stan smirks like he just succeeded something. i roll my eyes.

"can you not today? i'm literally not in the mood."

not even in the spilt of a second stan is about 10 centimetres away from my face, i take a sharp in take of breath. "i can get you in the mood." he whispers. his breath is hitting my lips as he speaks, once again, i roll my eyes.

i pull my best 'sexy' face, and lean up to his ear. "i'd rather nail my face to the floor."

and with that comment i stand up, leaving him speechless. "don't mess with me, honey!" i shout at him, and with a sway of my hips, shake of my ass, i bust out of the cafeteria doors.

i sigh, that was fun... shit! i left kenny behind. meh he'll be ok, i'll see him in class anyway.

-

A/N: lame ass mofo way to end this chapter but like,

i fucking love how sassy i'm making kyle.

and pls don't be like 'that's so ooc for kyle ew'

just don't, please :))))))))

but if it's that annoying i'll tone it down.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT LOVELY !!!

loveeee youuuuu. xx