f i f t y - e i g h t

I KNOW IM SO BAD. ITS BEEN SO LONG. I HAD BAD WRITERS BLOCK. IM SORRY. FORGIVE ME
comment reactions throughout!! inspires me to write. the comments and messages i received about last chapter helped me push through writer block to get this out to you guys. thanks so much.

friday, june 30th 2018
chicago
10:20pm

I love touring.

It's incredible visiting all these new places with Harry, and although we can't go out much I really love when we find time to sneak out of our hotel rooms.

I'm backstage watching Harry sing sweet creature and I can't imagine being anywhere else. People have been asking me if I'm sick of this music yet and watching him perform, but they couldn't be more wrong.

I fucking love it.

He has so much more energy in every concert and if people think he gets tired of it, they're wrong. I swear he gets more passionate every fucking day.

I feel so fucking lucky that I'm here with him everyday and although I'm excited to go back home, I'm pretty upset tour is ending. I've grown to love all the crew and this is one of the best experiences of my life. Thank god I said yes.

Harry loves it so much, he really does, but in the last few weeks there's been something different about his performances and the way he's been acting everyday. It's not too noticeable, but there's definitely something. I haven't brought it up because one, I don't know what's wrong and two, tour is almost over anyways.

Harry's dad is here in Chicago with us which has been the best. We were talking for a bit but I could tell he wanted to watch Harry's performance so I shut my mouth up. Harry misses his family a lot and Desmond being here made him feel really good. A lot of people come to shows, in fact, Niall's coming to surprise Harry at his next show in Minneapolis.

The rest of his show goes by relatively quickly- he shouts out his Dad, sings happy birthday to someone and before I know it he's finishing kiwi and walking off stage.

I walk over to where he'll come out, and see him walking down the stairs. Once he sees me he grins, and I return it.

"Incredible." I smile, taking him in a hug. He's pretty sweaty but I don't mind- it only makes him hotter.

"I'm fucking starving." He chuckles and then kisses me on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Em. I missed you today."

No matter how many times he compliments me, I still blush every fucking time. I didn't get to see Harry before the show today because he was preparing and doing tons of last minute things. I've missed him too.

"Go talk to everyone else, I'll be here." I tell him, and he nods. He walks off to talk to his dad, looking back at me and giving a quick wink.

I fucking love him.

11:44pm

"These fries are fucking amazing." I say, grabbing another one of Harry's fries. He moves over closer to me on our hotel bed and pulls his tray of food with him.

"Have them all." Harry tells me. "I'll eat your chips."

"Deal."

I wish I could say we spent more of our nights out for dinner in all these different cities, but in reality we're eating room service majority of our nights. Last night we did have some deep dish pizza though- we couldn't not have it in Chicago.

"Are you freezing? I'm freezing."

"Look what I found this morning." Harry grins, getting up from the bed. He walks over across the room and opens a closet. He gets on his tip toes and pulls off a fuzzy blanket from the top shelf of the closet.