f o u r t y - f o u r

YAY new chapter. HARRYS ALBUM DROPS TOMORROW WHO IS CRYING ALREADY!!!! me lol

ALSO!! WHO GOT TICKETS! IM SO SO HAPPY I GOT THEM HOLY SHIT IT WAS SCARY AND I LOST HOPE AND THEN GOT THEM ❤❤ anyone going to chicago show hmu:)
enjoy

I shift in my seat and my right headphone falls out of my ear. Harry turns his head to look down at me as I grab my headphone to put it back until Harry says something.

"What're you listening to?" He asks, and I click the home button to show him. He smiles at me with the most adorable, most genuine and the cutest fucking smile I've ever seen. "Give me a listen, hm?"

I nod my head and stick the headphone into his ear before leaning my head on his shoulder. He hums along to the song with a smile, which is adorably adorable.

"Lads pretty good, isn't he?" Harry asks quietly with a chuckle.

"He's alright. A little weird that he calls a girl a creature, but he's alright." I say back, and Harry chuckles.

"Not just a girl, Emma. This girl right here." He grins, kissing the top of my head in a very cheesy manner.

"You did not write that song about me, Harry." I say, raising a brow while taking my head of his shoulder. He shrugs with a bright smile and my mouth widens.

"What do you mean 'that song'? You'd be offended if I did?" He asks, raising his brow and slightly widening his eyes.

"I mean a little." I tell him, and he gives me a confused look. I smile before further explaining myself. "We don't talk about breaking up, I'm not that stubborn and we don't argue to much either. Little bit of a stretch if you were writing about me."

"You don't think your stubborn then?" He asks, gaining an eye roll from me. "Song's not about you, Emmy. S'about one of my other girlfriends."

"Fuck you." I yank my headphones out of his ear, and put it back into mine. He pouts, and I ignore him playfully.

"You're my favorite out of all of them." He adds, and I punch his shoulder. "Well, the Los Angeles ones I guess. Girls from London are quite spectacular."

"You're hilarious, Harry." I say blankly, and he chuckles as the plane announcement comes on. The flight attendant tells us we are "Beginning our descent into Aspen, Colorado" and I push up my tray table and adjust my seat accordingly.

"I'm nervous."

"You've already met my family, Harry." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

"First of all, I've barely talked to your family, and second of all that's not what I meant. I haven't skied in like two years."

"You'll be fine, we have an instructor."

"We do?" He asks, and I nod.

"My mom insisted on getting us one for the first two days, after that we can go alone, not go at all or keep the instructor."

"Alright, that's good." He smiles, and I smile back. "Anything else I should know?"

"We have the second biggest bedroom in the house, including a fireplace so we can roast marshmallows inside."

"Don't even joke about that, Emma. We're doing it."

"We're doing it." I grin.

"You said there's a grocery store nearby? Think they have marshmallows?"

"They should have marshmallows, yes."

"Is our bedroom near your parents?" He asks, and I raise a brow.