f i f t y - f i v e

enjoy!
-
friday, march 2nd, 2018
10:30 am

I look around the hot airport and quickly my eyes land on the man with the sign

EMMA PIERCE

I want to do somersaults in my head and jump up and down and scream all at the same time. Instead of doing that though, I walk up to the man, and he leads me to his car. We make small talk for the first few minutes, but I spend majority of the car ride just staring out the window. Jamaica is beautiful. Like, incredibly beautiful.

The drive is only about twenty minutes, and once we arrive at the house my heart starts racing. And, fuck, this house is humongous.

Me: I'm here!!

I wait for Reid to reply, trying to keep all of this a secret from Harry. I jump a bit when I hear a knock on the car window, but grin when I see it's Reid.

"Hey Emma! How are you?" He greets me with a smile as he pulls the door open.

"I'm great!! Flight was super easy. How are you?"

"Great as well." He chuckles. He pulls the door open wider and I get out. I see the driver already grabbed my luggage and set it out for me next to the car. "Harry's laying outside right now, how do you wanna surprise him?"

"Maybe I'll just sit in his room and wait for him?" I ask, and Reid nods.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll give some excuse for him to go inside in a few minutes. Sound good?"

"Sounds good."

"I'll show you to his room, follow me." I follow him through the large house and eventually we get to a very very very big room. Harry's.

I see clothes all over the floor- typical. His stuff in kind of all scattered around, some rings spread across the dresser, a towel laying between a doorway which I assume goes to the bathroom. Seeing his messiness kind of makes my heart flutter, like it makes me miss him more. And then I remember that I'm about to see him and it flutters again.

I love being in love. With him.

"Looks like he's been taking good care of this place, huh?" Reid chuckles. "I'll leave you here, he'll probably come within ten minutes." I smile and nod, and he walks out closing the door behind him.

I pull my suitcase into the bathroom and hide it sort of, then I walk back out to the main part of his bedroom. Do I hide in the closet? No. That's stupid.

Maybe I'll just sit on the bed casually like it's normal? And then he'll just walk in a see me there. Okay, that's an option.

I could also hide in the bathroom and casually just walk out?

Okay, no. We're going with option two. Sit on the bed. I hop onto his unmade bed and pull my self under the covers, keeping my head above.

I wait a few minutes and then I hear footsteps. SOMERSAULTS IN MY STOMACH. SO MANY.

Fuck fuck fuck.

It feels like I haven't seen him in years and my heart is racing a bit.

I hear the door open, he clears his throat a bit, and then there's some more footsteps.

"The fuck?" He says quietly. "Mason?"

I try not to laugh, Mason's one of the guys here with Harry. He's got long brown hair so I guess that's why he thinks it's him? Except my hair is light brown.

He yanks the covers towards him, ripping them right off me. I wanna act nonchalant and keep my cool but I can't, and I move my head to face him with a big smile.

"You're kidding. Oh my god." He says, smiling. Instantly he jumps on top of me and wraps his arms around me as much as he can. His body weight on me is a little painful but I couldn't care less.

"Hi." I giggle as he stuffs his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you so god damn much." He says, hugging me tighter. "What are you doing here?"

"Surprising you." I grin.

He lifts his head up so it's hovering slightly above mine and just smiles. "No shit." He chuckles. "I'm so happy you're here."

I wrap my hand behind his neck and pull his face towards mine, connecting our lips. I kiss him lightly, not for too long, but it's the most amazing feeling and I forgot (not really, though) how much I missed this feeling.

"Mhm, I missed that." Harry whispers against my lips after we stop kissing- almost reading my mind.

"You're so tan." I tell him, moving my hands to cup his face. "So pretty."

"You're the pretty one." He says, poking my nose. "Is your hair different?"

"A little lighter."

"I like it." He grins. "I like you."

"I missed you so, so, so much." I say, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him again.

"Life's pretty boring without you." He says.

"Says the one who was in Jamaica the entire time." I tease.

"Would've been much better here with you." He says. "And now you're here. How perfect?"

"What are we gonna do?" I ask, kind of pushing him off of me. My ribs are getting a bit crushed. "Ow." I add as he rolls over my rib.

"We can lay out, get drunk, I can play you my music- whatever." He grins. "We could also leave the house and go into town or something too."

"I wanna swim." I smile, and he nods.

"Okay let's swim." He grins. "Get naked."

"You too."

"I'm already in a swim suit, baby." He smirks.

"Well I wanna see you naked. It's been a month." I smile, sitting up on the bed.

"You'll see it later." He chuckles. "Go grab your suit."

"Fine. You'll see it later too." I hop off the bed and he's into the bathroom where I change with the door super locked.

-
if you enjoyed please COMMENT and VOTE!! i really appreciate it! comments encourage me to write more often!
thanks for reading!
xoxo