f i f t y - s i x

HELP! for my new story i'm having trouble coming up with a name for the main character. so far we've got adelyn (addy), becca, halle and hayden. comment ur fav or suggest some please! xoxoxoxoxoxo
GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY, SUFFER
-
sunday, march 4th, 2018
12:34 pm

I switch the song playing on my phone to the next, and sit up from my laying position on the cabana. I look next to me and see Harry's completely asleep, looking as adorable and peaceful as ever.

I want to swim because I'm extremely hot, but I don't want to wake him. I stealthily make my way out of the cabana and slip inside the pool.

I swim around for a bit on my own, enjoying the cold water. After a few minutes I grab the little pool float bed thing, whatever it's called, and hop on it. I lay down and close my eyes, allowing my hands to hang over the raft and play with the water.

I stay here for a while, eyes closed, thinking about lots of different things. I can't wait to move in with Harry, and that's the biggest thing I'm thinking about. He wasn't able to come home to view the house we wanted, so I'm hoping that something we can do when we get home.

I start to think about the work event I have next weekend and mentally go through my closet to figure out what I'll wear.

My thoughts are interrupted as I hear the splashing of water like someone's entering the pool. I open my eyes and see a messy-haired, puffy-eyed Harry and smile.

"Hi beautiful." He grins, swimming over to me. He lays his head on my stomach, eyes still fixed on mine.

"How was your sleep?"

"Very good." He smiles. "What do you wanna do today?"

"I like hanging around out here."

"Do you wanna go out tonight?"

"Do you?"

"I'd be fine just staying her with you. We could watch a movie or something."

"That's so lame, Harry." I chuckle. "We're in Jamaica!"

"I don't know! We'll figure it out."

I sit up and Harry lifts his head up from my stomach. "I want to drink."

Harry grins devilishly and runs out of the pool. He comes back moments later with two glasses and a bottle of champagne. He places it on the edge of the pool, walks back inside the pool and then swims to the edge to pour us both glasses.

I hop of the raft and swim over to him and take my glass.

"Cheers?" I put my glass towards his.

"Cheers." He grins, clanking his glass on mine.

"Stop, stop laughing like that!" Harry says, trying his best to maintain a serious face. "This isn't funny!"

"I- I can't." I say, out of breath, bent over laughing. We're both way too drunk right now, and Harry managed to get ketchup all over his very expensive satin top.

"This is like, my favorite shirt." Harry whines, but he's really just trying hard not to laugh.

"At Graduation I spilled mustard all over my white dress and it was just completely covering my right boob." I slur, linking arms with Harry as we walk out of the bar. The hot air hits us and we stumble walking together down the street.

"That's hot." He says, probably not even conscious of what he's saying.

"I was crying for twenty minutes in the bathroom."

summit ✽ h.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara