Daniel Ricciardo- Just the way you are

Daniel looked up to see his gorgeous soon to be wife walking down the aisle. This took Daniel back to the moment when he first laid eyes on you. You were walking down the paddock when you hear this erupt of laughter. When you look to see it belongs to your eyes are met by this gorgeous tall, tanned, dark eyed Australian. He gives you a cheeky wink as you walk into the Ferrari garage. Daniel knew he had to find you out, he had never seen such beauty in his life.

As you meet Daniel at the end of the aisle he lifts your veil. You see his signature smile. It reminds you of the amount of times he has helped you through the toughest of situations. You and Daniel have been through so much this past year with the media constantly judging your relationship with Daniel.

"You look absolutely stunning" Daniel whispers before the ceremony starts. You instantly start blushing, even after many years Daniel still makes you blush. When the vicar starts speaking your mind wonders thinking about Daniel. He has always believed in you and never doubted you about anything. The way he instantly makes you smile when he enters a room. The way you get butterflies every time he compliments you or kisses you or the way your heart flutters every time he says 3 little words.

Daniel looks over to you and he starts to think how lucky he got with you. Daniel wouldn't change one thing about you. You two are like a puzzle piece, you fit together perfectly. Your relationship hasn't been perfect all the way through but you two are stronger than ever.

Daniel begins his vows "Y/N I just want to say how lucky I am to have you in my life. The way you smile and your eyes light up brings joy to my heart. You have supported me so much these past years and I want to thank you for that. I wouldn't change you for the world not even your argumentative side. I can't wait to continue my life with you hopefully we can grow a family together. I just want to say how beautiful you look, you look beautiful everyday and I will tell you every single day of my life. I wouldn't change you for the world." Daniel smiles at you as you start to tear up.

It's your turn and you are so nervous, "right where do I start, I honestly can't tell you the last time I have been happier than I have been these past few years with you and that's down to you Daniel. People have doubted us in the past saying  'we aren't compatible' or 'we aren't right for each other' well I can't wait to prove them wrong and show them how madly in love we are. I love how goofy you are but I also love your serious side. You amaze me every time you step into that car and I will always be proud of you no matter what happens." Daniel has now started to tear up.

"Do you Y/F /N take Daniel Ricciardo to be your husband?"
"I do"
"And you do Daniel Ricciardo take Y/F/N to be your wife?"
"I do"
"I proudly pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Daniel only kisses you shortly however he whispers in your ear "don't worry Mrs Ricciardo we can make love tonight" you smirk "I love the sound of that."

You and Daniel walk out the church hand in hand with everyone making a path way throwing confetti. You are so happy to have Daniel in you life and you can't wait for your future.