Max Verstappen- 55

"I think we need to talk about the fact I'm in love with you and I'm pregnant" for @rumismith

You and max hadn't been together long but long enough to know you wanted to be together forever. It was currently the Monday before Belgium GP and all weekend you hadn't been feeling right. You emerged from the bathroom where you had just been sick and you lay on the sofa with a blanket.

Max heavily opened the door and slammed it shut, "can you not?" You grunted. "Argh I am so stressed right now" max said ignoring what you said and sitting next you on the sofa. "Daniel has left red bull. Which means Pierre is now my team mate. Don't get me wrong I love him but what he does better than me? What if we turn out like Nico and Lewis and hate each other? What will happen if he's better than me? What if red bull put all their eggs in his basket and leave me for dust?..... What will happen if they did what they did to Daniil to me?" Max rambled on not letting you get a word in edge ways. "Max I think you need to calm down I don't....." You couldn't finish your sentence before max stood up.

"Calm down! How can I calm down Y/N this is my future! My life! How can you sit there and tell me to be calm!" Max snapped. You just started to cry, you didn't feel well and you couldn't deal with this right now. "I'll see you in an hour or so. Please don't call me I'll be okay" you said walking out the apartment. You decided to walk down the corridor to the person who you trusted the most after max.

When you knocked on the door you were greeted by the smile of your favourite Aussie. "How can I help you gorgeous" Daniel asked as he let you in his apartment. You just broke down crying while you told him everything from how you've been having morning sickness to  your argument with max. "Personal question, the last time you had sex with max did you protection" Daniel asked. You didn't feel awkward as Dan was like a brother to you, "no, I haven't taken my pill for a while as well." "Stay here I'll be five minutes" Daniel said getting up and leaving before you could reply.

When Daniel was back he handed you a bag and inside was a pregnancy test "you try Y/N, you ever know". You were extremely nervous as you and max were both quite young and you hadn't even been together for a year. You always wanted a baby once you were married. All these thoughts ran through your mind as you and Daniel waited for the 2 minutes to be up. Once the timer went off you couldn't look "can you look" you passed Daniel the test. "Ew you've peed on it though" Daniel said brightening the mood. "Just look" you starred at him.

When you arrived back at the apartment Max was still sat on the sofa in silence. "Oh thank god you're back. I'm so sorry baby" max wrapped his arms around you has soon as you walked in. "We need to talk about earlier...." Max said however you cut him off, "we need to talk about the fact I'm in love with you and I'm pregnant" you blurted out. It took max a while to process what you said, he just sat there like he had seen a ghost. "Well..." You looked concerned as max hadn't reacted. "I'm gonna be a dad?" Was all max managed to say, you nodded your head nervous of his reaction. Max didn't say anything and attacked you in a hug making you fall back on the sofa.

"You have just made me the happiest man on the earth. I'm so sorry about earlier" Max said while kissing your neck. "It's okay, I was so nervous that you would react badly because of our age and the fact we haven't been together long. I went to Daniels earlier." You confessed. "I don't care what people think as long as I've got you and this little sprog" Max said placing his hand over your stomach. "Is that the name we will call it for now? Sprog?" You laughed at the funny nickname. Max nodded kissing your stomach. "I like it" you smiled bringing Max's lips to yours.

A.N- I'm slowly writing one shots. Like I said before I will get round to all your requests just in my own time as I'm slowly gaining back motivation. I'm sorry if this is bad I haven't wrote a one shot in a while.😅 hope you enjoyed it :)