Carlos Sainz - Best Friends Brother

Falling for your best friends brother was the worst thing you could do, but it was happening.

You and Ana had been best friends ever since you moved from Russia to Spain when you were 16 , you were in the same college year and have been best friends ever since. You were inseparable, you did everything together.

You were currently making your way over to Ana's family home for her birthday meal, as you left your family to move to Spain and Ana's family had taken you under their wing and treated you like their own. As you knocked on the door of their beautiful villa you were greeted by the smiling Carlos. You cheeks heated up as you had expected Ana to open the door.

The thing was, ever since you and Ana had been friends you always thought Carlos was very attractive. You and always pushed it to the back of your mind as Ana would probably kill you if she ever found out you were crushing on her brother. However as you got older you started to like him even more.

You and Ana's family were all sat around the table, you were sat next to Ana with Carlos opposite you. He kept just you little cute looks. "So Y/N what's going on in life right now, job? Boyfriend?" Ana's mother asked as she hadn't seen you for a while. "Haha no boyfriend just yet. But I've actually got a new job" you smiled. "What?? You never told me that" Ana jokingly acted hurt. "Well I only got the confirmation today and I didn't want to take the attention off the birthday girl" you smiled. "So then, what are you doing then?" Ana's dad asked. "I'm a photographer, so I'll just be taking pictures and sending it off to my manager who will send it to different companies to use in their magazines, newspapers and websites" you explained. "Hmm I'll have to get you to take some shots of me for my Instagram" Carlos smirked entering the conversation. "Hmm maybe" you smirked back.

You and Carlos always had quite a flirty relationship however you always thought that is what he's like with all girls and you ever took it seriously. Ana just gave you and Carlos a weird look. You decided to ignore it and continue eating.

"Thank you for such a lovely evening it's been wonderful" you thanked Ana's parents. "It's no problem, it always our pleasure, how are you getting home?" Ana's mom asked as you had a drink so you couldn't drive your car home and Ana had also had a glass of wine. "I'll drop you back. I haven't drank and it's only down the road." Carlos smiled. "Thank you" you smiled at him. Carlos hadn't done anything like this for you and you hadn't actually spent alone time with just him before.

As Carlos parked up outside your house you realised that because Carlos had drove your car, how was he going to get home. "Um how are you getting home? Because you sure aren't taking my car" you laughed. "Haha it's fine I'll walk, I'll enjoy the fresh air. Hey are you doing anything tomorrow?" Carlos asked. "Umm no I'm free all day but I'll probably see Ana in the evening." You tried to remember if you had anything booked in for tomorrow. "Good" was all Carlos said before walking off down the road.

You woke up at about 9 am with a text on your phone from Carlos. You thought this was so weird as you never text unless it's to get in touch with Ana.

Carlos
Hey, do you want to take me up on my offer and shoot some pictures of me? X

You smiled at your phone as you would love to, it's good practice and you get do spend some alone time with him. You decided not to tell Ana as you didn't want to make things weird.

You
Yeah sure! Pick you up at 10? X

Carlos
Sure :) x

As you drive to the Sainz house you were hoping Ana wouldn't see your car pull up the drive, luckily Carlos was quick getting into the car. Carlos entered the car in a red bull top and some casual jeans. He told you he needed some shots in his team kit to promote the team. Overall you had a lovely day with Carlos however you couldn't stop thinking about how attractive his is.

Liked by anasainzvdec, yourinstagram and 18,139 othersCarlosainz looking forward to the second half of the season now! Thanks for the picture @yourinstagram ;)x68 comments Yourinstagram: it was pleasure ;)x Anasainzvdec: @yourinstagram @carlosainz...

Carlosainz looking forward to the second half of the season now! Thanks for the picture @yourinstagram ;)x
68 comments
Yourinstagram: it was pleasure ;)x
Anasainzvdec: @yourinstagram @carlosainz ???

You laughed and rolled your eyes at Ana's comment, she was probably freaking out as you hadn't told her you spent the day with her brother.

Ana
Wanna sleep at mine? We need a serious catch up!

Your snapchat

My 'yay I get to see my best friend again' face! Ready for a girly sleepover with Ana! <3

Carlos🌶 replied to your story: hmmm you sure you're not coming round for me 😉x
You: haha very funny 😑x

Your heart fluttered as Carlos had been acting a lot more flirtatious with you and you could deny you did like it. When you got to Ana's she dragged you straight to her room to question you. "So. Why were you hanging out with my brother today? And why didn't you tell me?" Ana asked. "Well because he asked me to take pictures of him and I didn't feel the need to tell you." You couldn't help but smile. "You like him don't you" Ana was blunt. "What! Noooo!" You laughed, however Ana could tell you were lying. "Oh come off it! It's so obvious! Them looks you gave each other last night, the way you smile as soon as he's mentioned and have you seen the way Carlos's eyes light up when you walk in a room?" Ana states. "So you're not angry" you ask nervously. "Of course I'm not angry. I mean it's cute but weird" Ana laughs and hugs you.

It was much later on in the night and Ana asked if you could cook some popcorn, as you went downstairs to the kitchen you saw Carlos also standing there. You felt a but awkward as you were wearing very short pyjama shorts with a tank top, no makeup and your hair tied in a messy bun. "Hey" you smiled to Carlos. "Hi" he laughed. "What are you laughing at?" You asks concerned. "Um just the fact I heard your conversation between you and Ana" Carlos smiled. "Oh god" you covered your face with your hands and you felt completely embarrassed. Carlos stepped closer to you and removed you hands from your face and put your hand in his. "Don't worry" Carlos smirked as your faces were very close. "I feel the same" Carlos continued as he closed the gap between you two placing his lips onto yours. It was a soft and gentle kiss. Butterflies erupted from your stomach.

The kiss was shortly ended by the bleeping of the microwave, indicating the popcorn was cooked. As you pulled away you both laughed. "You look really cute by the way" Carlos complimented as you blushed. "I best be getting back to Ana" you said while walking towards the stairs. "Y/N" Carlos called as you turned around "I would really like to take you out some time".  "I would like that" you smiled and continued walking up the stairs where you couldn't stop smiling.

So this was a longer one shot and I tried to change it up a bit with adding pictures:) hope you liked it x