27. -Mick Schumacher

"And now your hand is in mine and i feel like the luckiest person to walk the planet" for Sparklyturtle17

You and Mick had been best friends since you were tiny babies. You grew up together. Both of your parents were great friends, you went to the same school, you lived in the same neighbor hood, you did everything together. 

Every Formula One race weekend you would always go along with Micheal and Mick and when it wasn't, you three would be traveling for Mick's karting races. Until everything changed. 

Once Micheal had his accident everything just stopped, Mick stopped karting, you stopped going to races, you'd gotten a boyfriend (who was not fond of Mick). Until eventually you and Mick lost contact. Until now.

You were in Bahrain for the formula one weekend as it was your dads birthday, you hadn't been to a race in so long but it felt good to be back. Of course you kept tabs on Mick, following him on social media to know how his life was going however what you didn't know was he was also racing here for Formula 2. 

With your dad having connections in F1 through Micheal you were guests in the Ferrari garage. It was Saturday after qualifying and as you walked out of the garage being the clumsy you, you walked straight into the back of this gorgeous, tall, hench blonde who knocked you to the ground . "I am so sorry, i..... Y/N?" Mick said turning around to help you up. You was in shock, you didn't know what to say. This feeling erupted inside of you that you hadn't felt in so long. You're heart skipped a beat as he smiled waiting for you to answer. "long time eh?" You didn't know what to say, you felt lost for words. "Do you want to maybe chat up? Grab a coffee?" You offered. His smile faded "I would love to but i'm late, I've got to go jump in a car and race. But here, have my number and after the race we can catch up." You exchanged numbers and you watched him run down the paddock. 

There was no doubt about it that you fancied Mick, you always have and always will. You watched him race and a smile appeared on your face every time his car went past. You couldn't wait for the race to finish so you could see him again. There was no bad blood between you and Mick, you just fell out of contact but that's what made it so hard. 

After the race you headed back to the hotel with your parents when you got a text from Mick, saying to meet him at his hotel room as he was almost finished a meeting. You explained to your parents what was happening and your mother was over the moon that you two were back in contact. It was always here dream for you two to be together.

You arrived at Mick's room and at first you found it so awkward, you two hadn't in years. Questions were being asked, getting to know each other and when Mick found about you and your boyfriend no longer being together he couldn't help but smile. You were both lying on the bed and it felt like old times, until you felt a hand on top of yours. "I've missed you Y/N and i don't know if it's just me but  i don't ever want to be apart again" Mick face to look at you with his piercing blue eyes. "Me too" you blushed squeezing his hand.

Mick sat up still holding your hand "Y/N, I'm just going to be straight because i regret not saying this years ago because i lost you and i never got to say it and" he stopped himself and took a breath, "i love you. And i haven't stopped loving you. You are always on my mind and when I thought i lost you my whole world broke and now your hand is in mine and i feel like the luckiest person to walk the planet". You didn't know what to say, he said exactly what you were thinking. you leaned in and pressed your lips against his which he responded by pulling you in close. "I love you too" you said once your lips parted.

You now felt complete. the love of you life was back in your life and you felt so happy.