Lewis Hamilton- My Champion

Standing in Lewis's garage in Mexico was the most nervous you had ever been. You knew he could do it but these last 10 laps were going so slow as you waited for your boyfriend to be crowned world champion. 

As Lewis crossed the line, he had done it! you were over the moon, you were so happy. Everyone in the garage cheered and Toto pulled you tight into a hug jumping with you. Toto pushed a button and nodded to you indicating you could speak to Lewis over the radio. You were far too happy to care what the media thought of you making yours and Lewis's relationship public over the radio. "Lewis! Babe, well done! I am so proud of you, you've done amazing all season and you deserve this so much. I love you so much!" you shouted over the radio tears springing to your eyes. "This one's for you baby! I love you too" Lewis's voice was so pure and full of emotion which made the tears in your eyes fall to your cheeks. 

You went to wait for Lewis in his motor home giving him chance to speak to his mechanics, when you saw Sebastian walking through the paddock back to the Ferrari motor home. You decided to stop and congratulate him, "well done Seb for driving brilliant all season and putting up a good fight." you had never been the closest with Sebastian but you did consider him as a friend. "Thank you! It means a lot to me really. Congrats with Lewis winning his 5th he has been the better driver this season." He smiled however he did seem deflated, with that he continued walking to his motor home. 

As soon as Lewis walked through the door to his private motor home you attacked him with a hug. You wrapped your legs around  his waist as he spun you around kissing your neck as you pulled him in tight. "I'm so proud of you baby you don't understand how proud everyone is of you. " You said once he put you down. "i couldn't have done this without you Y/N, you are my rock through this whole experience. You drive me everyday to be the best I can. You are the thing that makes me want to wake up everyday and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. This championship is for you" Lewis released all his emotions to you, you had never heard this from him and it brought tears to your eyes.  

"Lewis, that means so much to me! I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" you smiled seeing how happy he was. "Come on lets get back to the hotel" Lewis took your hand. "Yes where i'm going treat you like a champ" you teased. 

Hey guys, this is my first one shot in a long time so i hope you enjoy!