Pierre Gasly- Too little Too late

You had been with your boyfriend for 2 years now and this last year has probably been the worst year of your life a part from having your best friend in your life, Pierre. Pierre absolutely hates your boyfriend and has told you multiple times to leave him, you never listened to him. You always forgave your boyfriend after everything: the cheating (one night stands), the abuse and the mental torture you had being with him but he was your first love and you couldn't imagine you leaving him.

It was currently Friday and your boyfriend was out with the lads like every Friday. You were meant to stay at Y/F/N house but you came home early as you wanted to wait up for your boyfriend for when he got home. You and your boyfriend lost all intimate connection the last 6 months you started to feel lonely but you would never look for something else. It was about 1 am and you heard the door of the apartment that you shared open and in stumbles          Y/BF/N with a girl hung round his neck snogging his face off. "Ah shit Y/N, um I didn't think you'd be home" he said trying to pull the random girl off him. "Well surprise" you said trying to hide your tears but a single tear escaped your eye. "Don't cry your pathetic, God come on let's go" Y/BF/N said while taking the girl to their bedroom. This is when it hit you, your boyfriend didn't love you anymore and you weren't going to be his side girl you were meant to be his girlfriend. "Fuck you! You know what we're over! I never want to see you again! You prick!" You raged ripping your necklace he gave you when you first got together.

Running out of the apartment with tears streaming down your face you rang Pierre however he didn't answer. You just decided to go to his place anyway. Once you got there you knocked on his front door viciously waiting for him to open it. Pierre woke up to a pounding noise on his front door, it was 1 am and he knew exactly who it would be. When he opened the door he came face to face with you crying your eyes out looking completely destroyed. Pierre's heart broke because he hated seeing you like this and how your boyfriend treated you, he knew he could treat you so much better. Pierre has hid his feeling for you since you became friends because you were with Y/BF/N. "Shit Y/N come in, what's happened" Pierre moved aside to let you in his apartment.

When you got in you sat on the sofa and just cried and explained everything to Pierre. His heart broke but he felt so proud that you actually stood to your boyfriend and left him. When you were explaining things Pierre just wanted to hug you and hold you tight and never let go.  Once you finished explaining you no longer felt sad you felt pure anger. You stood up threatening to kill him "IM GOING OVER THERE RIGHT NOW AND ARGHHHH KILL HIM!!!!" You screamed walking towards the door but Pierre held you back. He had his hands round your small figure meaning you couldn't get any where. "Pierre I swear down let go of me right now." You hisses, "no, just please calm down. I hate seeing you like this do you know what this does to me? It breaks my heart seeing you heart broken by a jerk. Now please calm down, for me" Pierre said sternly. You realised what he was saying and moved back to the sofa, "I'm sorry" you sniffed.

Pierre offered that you could say at his for the week and you both would go to the apartment you shared with your ex and get your stuff. Pierre offered that you lived with him and you were so happy you could live with Pierre. You always saw Pierre more than a friend but you always put it to the back of your mind as you loved your boyfriend.

Ex/B/N
Hey can you come over to the apartment and talk.

You
I'm coming to the apartment in a bit to collect my things and I'm leaving you for good.

When you got into your apartment it was an absolute mess you heard footsteps coming toward the kitchen where you and Pierre was, Pierre squeezed your hand to reassure you. "Got a new man already I see" Y/Ex/B/N spat. You nodded at Pierre to signal you were alright so he went to gather up your things, "I'm not here to argue I'm here to get my stuff and leave you in my past" you said looking to the floor. "Wait look I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I cheated. I should have never of done it, you mean the world to me, your beautiful, kind, intelligent and the best thing that has come into my life. Please stay." He poured his heart out, you were shocked as he had never said anything like this before to you. "It's too little too late" you said as you and Pierre walked out with a box full of your things. You knew you could never go back to him by the way he treated you, you need a real man.

A month later
You had felt the happiest you had felt in a long time, being with Pierre showed you that there are true caring men out there. You and Pierre had a serious talk about each other's feeling and you both decided to take things slow. He was perfect for you, he made you smile, laugh, blush and gave you butterflies. You and Pierre were lying in bed about the go to sleep, Pierre had his head resting in your chest while you ran your fingers through his hair. "I think I've fallen you" Pierre sleepily says, "I do too" you smile. You both snuggle into bed together just holding one another. You truly felt happy.

A.N- this is my first one shot so I'm sorry if it's not the best. Please request some one shots :)
-C x