Liked by kathycolace, kourtneykardashian, jlosus, and 1,111,234 others

kensingtonpalace HRH The Princess of Avondale and the Duchess of Kendal take a private tour around the National Museum of Fine Arts in Stockholm with the Swedish royal family.

View all 13933 comments

×

"Who are these people?" Brie asked as we took a private tour around the National Museum of Fine Arts in Stockholm.

"King Albert I of Belgium with his son and daughter-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Brabant (later King   Leopold III  and Queen Astrid of Belgium), and their daughter Princess Joséphine Charlotte (later Grand Duchess of Luxembourg) in 1930

"King Albert I of Belgium with his son and daughter-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Brabant (later King Leopold III and Queen Astrid of Belgium), and their daughter Princess Joséphine Charlotte (later Grand Duchess of Luxembourg) in 1930." King Carl XVI Gustaf said.

"Your next stop is Belgium and then Luxembourg, correct?" Queen Silvia asked.

"No, it's Norway then Belgium." I corrected.

"Oh, lovely I believe you do have living family members in Norway too." Queen Silvia said.

"Really?" Brie asked.

"All European Royal families are connected. Once you're born or married to a royal member, you find that you all have a connection." King Carl XVI Gustaf said.

"Seems like we will be finding out a lot on this royal tour." I said.

"Yes, indeed you will." Queen Silvia said.

"This is Crown Prince Leopold of Belgium with fiancee Princess Astrid of Sweden in 1926

"This is Crown Prince Leopold of Belgium with fiancee Princess Astrid of Sweden in 1926." Victoria said.

"Is this one of the ways we're related?" I asked.

"Yes." King Carl XVI Gustaf answered.

" King Carl XVI Gustaf answered