t h i r t y t w o

dedicated to @keegannn_ bc she votes and shes my fraaannnddd hi keegan

4K YOU GUYS ROCK

the gif on the side...lucas just come and kiss me already my lips are ready

i'm really afraid you guys are gonna be pissed at me after you read chapter 35 but im not sure

so this takes place in April, last chapter was in march i just didn't say it

qotc: what do you think Luke is keeping from Beth?

aotc: ikkk hehehehhehe you'll find out in chapter 35

chapter:

I walked through the crowded hallway with Luke at my side. His hand was grasping mine, but his face showed no emotion. I looked up at him sadly and he sighed, biting his lip. People around the hallways gave us weird looks, but didn't say anything. We walked into English quietly and took our usual seats in the back of the classroom.

"Why are you acting like this?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair, Luke shrugged and pulled out his phone.

"You're such a pain in the ass." I muttered. Luke scoffed and looked to me.

"I love you." He smiled slightly. I rolled my eyes at him and started jotting down the notes our teacher had written on the board.

|\|\|\|

At lunch that day, I sat in between Michael and Calum, with Luke and Ashton on the other side of the table. I held eye contact with Luke the whole lunch, even though I was mad at him. Lunch was quiet, but this time it was my fault. Nobody tried to make conversation, we just sat there, and it was awful.

When we were walking back to my locker, Luke seemed worse than he did earlier.

"I'm so sick of this," I muttered, opening my locker to pull out books.

"Sick of what?" Luke pouted. I looked at him in disbeelief.

"I'm sick of you shutting everybody out when something bad happens." I rolled my eyes at him. He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up a little.

"Can we talk about this after school?" He sighed.

"Fine, just meet me outside after school,"  I muttered and closed my locker, walking to my next class.

|\|\|\|

"Lucas," I acknowledged him as he pushed himself off the school wall.

"Elizabeth," he muttered and intertwined our fingers.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, pulling out my car keys.

"How about my dad's place," Luke offered, I nodded and led him to my car.

The car ride was silent, and it wasn't a good silent. It was a silent that was filled with our thoughts.

This could be the last time I drive to Luke's dad's place, depending on how this talk goes down. I didn't know if Luke was going to actually tell me what was going on with his mom, or if he was just going to apologize. You could never tell with Luke.

When we got to the apartment I parked the car and followed Luke up to his dad's apartment. I sat down on Luke's bed, and he sat down next to me.

"Back in Australia I was not the nicest to girls," Luke gulped. I nodded and took Luke's hand in mine.

"I would continuously go to parties and get drunk, I would end up fucking a girl and just leave. I was known for this, and at first I was being congratulated for scoring so many girls, but then people just started to see how disrespectful I was to these girls, and well people would just start ignoring me," Luke ran a hand through his hair and looked down at our hands.

"I would be walking in the hallway and just hear people muttering stuff about me. I lost all of my friends, Beth. It was awful, and it was all my fault. I was man-whore Hemmings. Girls would stay away from me, I got kicked out of parties. I wasn't welcomed anywhere." Luke bit his lip and sighed.

"My parents were divorced and my dad got a job in the states and I wanted to move here with him so bad. I just wanted a new beginning. My mom and dad both decided that it was best if I stayed in Australia so I went through two more months of living in Australia until my mom decided that it would be better for me and my sister to live near my dad, so she moved here, and I was so excited for a new beginning," Luke chuckled.

"Then you fell in front of me that first day and you fucked it all up. Man, I was so determined to fuck you. But then I got to know you better and I really wanted more than that. I was in love with some girl I had met a week ago, and it was so fucking confusing, but I mean, I wouldn't want to be in love with anybody else." Luke smiled and let go of my hand.

"You fucked up all my plans, but Beth, I wouldn't want my plans fucked up by anyone else besides you."  He laughed and I pulled him forward, connecting our lips. We fell back on the bed, both of us giggling.

[if you were wondering no they do not do the frick frack beth is still a good girl she just curses now

so basically

beth is like fuqin luke why tf does he have to be so closed off idc that he told me his back story im still secretly pissed at him

luke is like im not telling beth why im being closed off but hey a back story is good

basically

my mom is taking my ipod away at ten which makes me sad bc some of you don't comment until 1 in the morning and i like to read them :(

whatever

goodbye

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]