s i x t e e n

dedicated to @ayoluke again bc perf okay babe, u got kik?

i got kik, kik me: maryed1020 (yes my name is pizza)

the gif on the side is my feelings towards

1. the livestream

2. the amnesia lyric video

qotc: did yyou watch the 5sos livestream or nah

aotc: i did BABES uhh that was strange idk

I got home at half past ten that night. I stayed at Luke's for a while and cuddled with him. It was nice, we talked about a lot of pointless stuff and we kissed, a lot. Luke had said sorry about a total of twenty times, and I just laughed at it, because at that point I didn't really care. Luke was gonna drive me home, but I had brought my car, so instead he just walked me outside. Even though we would only be outside for a minute, Luke made me wear his sweatshirt so I wouldn't be cold in the early winter air. He clearly just wanted to see me in his clothes, but I didn't mind, his sweatshirt was comfortable and warm and too big on me. He let me keep it, which I felt bad about, but he insisted. After kissing outside for a couple of minutes, I got in my car and said goodbye to Luke.

I walked through my front door quietly at 10:30, smiling to myself, because I now had Luke back. I looked around hoping neither of my parents were around. Luckily, they weren't so I went straight up stairs. I was almost to my room when my sister opened her door.

"What are you doing home so late?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I never ask you why you're home so late." I smirked. She gasped.

"Shut up, Beth, I'm an adult, I can do what I want." She glared at me.

"Listen, Molly, I know you're older than me, but you don't need to worry about my life. I was at a friends house." I told her.

"I'm sorry that I'm your older sister and that I care about you." She countered.

"You never cared about me before, so you don't need to start now." I shrugged, and laughed.

"Whatever. Who's house were you at?" She asked, leaning against a wall. I let out a long groan.

"Just a friend's house." I muttered.

"You sure?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yep." I answered awkwardly.

"When did you get that jacket." She pointed to Luke's sweatshirt, my face flushed.

"You know..." I trailed off.

"I thought your boyfriend broke up with you." Molly said.

"He did." I confirmed.

"So why are you wearing his sweatshirt?" Molly pointed to the jacket. I sighed.

"We made up." I shrugged. Molly smiled slightly.

"You guys are cute, I'm proud of you." My sister patted me on the back.

"Yeah, it's really not-"

"Just no sex." She warned.

"You're not one to speak." I scoffed, walking towards my room.

"Hey!" She yelled. I walked into my room and closed the door behind me.

I sat on my bed, pulling out my phone. I dialed Ashton's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Beth?" Ashton answered after a couple rings.