Thug Love Story

Sneak Peek!!!!!!
Thug Love Story

I'm August and I have carmel skin tone. I'm 17 years old and I'm 5" I have longish curly brown hair and dark, chocolate, brown eyes. I have beautiful dimples and full pink lips. I live with my older brother, Rocky and my older cousin, Andre who basically lives here. Their the only family I really have.

Rocky is 24 years old and has chocolate skin complexion. He's stands at 6"3 and he has a short curly cut afro. He has hazel brownish eyes and deeper dimples than I do.

Andre is 22 years old and stands at 6"2 and has curly hair short hair like Rocky but he dyed a hand full of his hair blonde. He's carmel colored skin and a bad ass attitude.

We live Miami Florida. Rocky and Andre travels a lot leaving me home alone a lot. I don't blame them. That's what keeps food in the house. King and Andre are thugs, drug dealers. Their big in Miami and New York.

When I was 13 Andre and Rocky bought a huge house. 15 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. We lived in the same house ever since.

**

"Good morning Andre..." I smiled at him as I walked to the coffee machine. I let the coffee brew as I grabbed an apple and sat down at the island counter. "Were's Rocky?" I asked curiously.

"He's in NY for uh something business. Need a ride to school?" He asked. Jumping up on the counter.

"Nah. Graduation day, don't needa be there until 12:00. Are y'all gonna make it ?" I hopefully asked. Andre and Rocky didn't really come to school events like I hoped. They weren't my parents and I understood their job is dangerous.

"Will try to make it ma, no promises." I smiled. He touched my face and kissed my forehead as he left out.

I looked over to my coffee to see it was down. I put milk and sugar in it and sipped it. I walked upstairs to pick out a grad day outfit.

I decided on a floral dress with a black background. I picked out a black and gold watch and black stilettos. I looked at the clock and it read 10:45 , I smiled to myself. I couldn't wait to leave high school.

I jumped into the shower and washed my face and hair. While I was washing I heard a sound but ignored it. I got out and put on my fuzzy slippers.

There was a note on my bed next to my outfit that read: Happy Grad day sorry that I couldn't be there. Hope you like your new car , come to this location.

I smiled. I couldn't wait to see my older brother. I dried my hair and did huge curls. I put on my outfit and left out grabbing my new car keys.

***
"The class of 2014!" The principle yelled smiling. The crowd went crazy as the graduates left the auditorium.

I looked at the address and drove to it as quickly as I could. Then I noticed the place I was going was the trap.

Wanna know what happens next read my new book Thug Love Story.