Chapter 7: Cops

Baby's POV

"Hello officer." King said with a big smile on his face. "How may I help you. Sir?"he asked.

"Well , you were going 50 miles over the speed limit. Did you know you just left a crazy , wild party that was called in?" the officer said. My faces was still burning from the hits. "License please" he asked.

King gave the officer his license.

"Mr. King Jones?" the officer asked. How come I didn't know Kings last name. Maybe I really didn't know him.

"Oww." I whined.

"What's wrong , with your lady here ?" the officer asked.

"She's just um sick. The party with left probably had something she was allergic to." King lied. "I really need to get her to a hospital sir." He explained.

"Very well." He said. "Drive safely." He said before leaving the car and King driving off.

"Close." I whispered looking out the window.

"Yea , you ok?" He asked.

I nodded. We pulled up to Kings driveway. "I thought you were taking me home." I said.

"I want to be with you tonight. If I leave you alone Rocky might come after you. He gets crazy when he's drunk." He told me.

"So you don't blame him for what he did to me?" I asked unbelievable.

He nodded. "He never went that far before but he can't help it , he's been through a lot." He told me

I couldn't believe he was sticking up for him. "Whatever." Was all I could say.

___________________________

This was just a little something for you guys. Haven't posted in a while. Tell
Me what y'all want to happen.

Vote

Comment

Share

Love it? Good !