Chapter 39: The real King ?

(A/N: King is 20 , Rocky is 21, Baby is 18, Nate is 24, DayDay is 21. I may have changed their ages. If you want to know anyone else's age comment. But right now it's summer time.)

_________________________________

"What did he mean when he said the real King is back?" I asked Rocky after everything calmed down. DayDay and the others went to go 'dispose' of the body and left us here.

"It's nothing." He said not looking at me.

I looked at him and punched his arm. "Tell me!" I whined.

"Ouch. Whatchu do that for?" He asked. I pouted."ugh, fine." He began. "A couple of years ago me and King would always get high and have sex , get drunk and just sell all the time. We were new to the game and having money made him crazy." He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He would sleep around a lot. He was 17 at the time and he'd sleep with 13 years olds. Freshmans. He stopped eventually , but then he got meaner badder." He said playing with my fist.

"Oh." was all I could say.

***

Hours later it was about 9:30 pm. Me and Rocky laid together on the couch watching movies as everyone left my house. "I'm bored." I pouted to Rocky as he texted someone. "Who are you texting." I tried peeking.

He quickly covered his phone. "No one." He started laughing. I jumped on top of him and snatched his phone. He let out a breath.

"Your trying to get in touch with King?" I read through their messages. King would text back and DayDay told him his location.

"We have to go , you know." He said getting up. I nodded. I didn't want the past 'King Blood' to come back.

"I have to change. If were going to a club I need to be looking fine..." I laughed.

"Better not be putting on something short. Niggas will get cut." He said smacking my ass as I left.

I smiled as I went upstairs to my room. I was glad I didn't smell bad. I threw on an all black dress that flowed and sparkled. It reached to my mid thigh. I threw on some 4-inch black heels and put on a gold necklace. I put my hair in a high pony tail and flat ironed it.

I walked downstairs to find Rocky still on his phone. "Beautiful." He said looking up smiling looking dashing himself.

"Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded. We headed out the door and drove to the club. We entered the VIP section so we didn't have to wait in line.

The music blasted and fresh alcohol filled my nose. Rocky grabbed my hand as he spotted King. King wasn't alone though. Their were two girls at his side one of them looked as if they could be 15.

"Hell. No." I stomped over to were he was at and glared down at him. He liked up at me and smiled.

_________________________________

40 votes

Comment !!

King is a crazy son of 'whatcha mouth'

What do you think will happen next ?

I'm dying to know.