Chapter 30: forgive me

"This is the same way we met." I laughed. He smiled too. A car was following close behind us. "Who is that?" I asked pointing behind us.

"I don't know. I think it's Rocky. Let me pull over." King said pulling over. We both got out the car. It was freezing. I left my jacket at the club.

It wasn't Rocky. It was the same dude at the club. "Hi." I said looking down shivering.

"What the hell?" King said stepping in front of me.

"Chill out. I just wanted to give Baby her jacket and say I'm sorry." He said.

"You did all that for a jacket?" I asked taking my jacket and looking in his deep blue eyes.

"Yea. Something else too." He smiled. "Your a beautiful girl. See you around." I waved and he left. King looked at me dumb founded.

"What?" I said getting in the car blushing. Hopefully King didn't see me because I was cheesing extra hard. We drove to Kings house. It was about 3am on the morning and I was tired as hell. I took my shoes off and climbed into Kings bed. He climbed in too. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Going to bed." He said.

"You can't sleep in the same bed as me." I told him.

"We have before." He said.

"And look what happened. Come on please don't argue with me. I'm tired." I pleaded. He grunted and left taking my pillow.

***

I woke up at 4:00 and my head was hurting like hell. I dragged myself downstairs and drank a cold glass of milk to help my headache. I went into the living room and of course King was gone.

I grabbed my coat from last night and a note dropped out of it. It read:

Forgive me for last night. The names Chris. Here's my number. Call me.

I called the number and after 3 rings Chris picked up. Phone call:

Me: Hello?

Chris: Yea , who's this?

Me: Baby. From last night. I got your note.

Chris: oh so you wanna get together ?

Me: sure. Meet me at South beach in 2 hours.

Chris: sure thing.

I hung up and ran upstairs to take a shower. I waited for the mirror to fog up and I hopped in. I washed myself twice and then washed my hair. I got out and dryer myself. I put my wet hair up and put on my bathing suit and a short flowery dress over it. I grabbed my sandals and left out.

_________________________________

I'm making another book. Similar to this. Would y'all read it ?

30 votes new chappy.

Let me know Pleasee