Chapter 13: Pleading Eyes

Baby's POV

Meet me at *** popular ave. King texted me. I smiled to myself and pulled off to that destination. I arrived and ran towards a tall dark building. Not a lot if cars were there and the building looked vacant.

I walked in two find two naked girls grinding and kissing all over a guy who looked like he was having the time of his life. "Pitiful isn't it?" A familiar voice said. I turned around to find Dave. Kings cousin ?

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"King. He's always has a different girl every month." He said. He looked into my eyes and seemed surprised."Baby? I'm so sorry." He said.

I turned back around and found the guy sitting in the chair did look a lot like King. "King?" I asked. He turned around and tears began flowing in my eyes.

I ran outside and heard foot steps behind me. I was hoping it was King , but when I turned around it was Dave. I guess I wasn't worth running for. Well at least not to King. "Hey?" Dave said gripping my hand. "I'm sorry you had to see that. A girl as beautiful as you shouldn't go threw that type of pain." He told me.

I managed a weak smile. "Thanks." I said. " I think I'm gonna just go back to the hotel." I said hoping in the car.

"Wait, what hotel ?" He asked.

"I'm not sure of the name but I'm staying with Rocky." I told him.

He grabbed my arm. "Come out with me." I was a little unsure and he saw that. "Get your mind off of King. Party." He said with a sweet smirk on his face.

"I gues-"

"Great!" He said pulling me towards his car. I hopped in.

I was wearing sweats and a baggy sweater." I don't think I look right for the party." I told him.

"Don't worry." He said smiling. He mumbled something but I didn't hear it.

We pulled up to a huge house. About 200 kids or so. alcohol and cigarettes filled my nose , people in bathing suits . No shirts no pants everyone in that house looked completely naked I was really insured and I got scared.

"Come on." Dave said grabbing my waist. As we were walking I texted Rocky telling him were I was and that I was scared. He didn't reply back yet.

Dave snatched the phone away from me and threw it. "It's a party. Have fun." He told me leading me to a room.

We entered the room and he locked the door. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come on Baby. You know you want to." He said sitting me on his lap. I quickly stood up and ran for the door. He blocked it. He pushed me on the bed. "Were do you think your going? Your mines for tonight." He said.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I said. He laughed and played with my shoulders sitting next to me. I was to scared to move.

He crashed his lips on mines and began to take off my sweater. "Please." I said. He continued. I jumped up and he smacked me to the ground.

"Little girls like you need to be punished." He said. I got up and smacked him back I ran for the door again but he pulled me back. He pinned me to the wall and started undressing me.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Help! I yelled at the top of my lungs. Dave threw his hand over my mouth. A loud bang was against the door.

"BABY?" A familiar voice yelled. It was Nate.

"Nate ! Help me!" I yelled. Nate kicked down the door and began beating Dave. Rocky walked in and helped me up and took me outside. He put me in his car and speed off.

I was crying and shaking the whole time. Rocky continued to wipe my tears but they wouldn't stop falling. "When did Nate get here?" I asked.

"He was planning in surprising you tonight." Rocky said in a low voice. "Don't worry. He's following close behind us." Rocky said. I turned around to see all black truck following us.

"Thanks." I said.

"For what? Your big bro said your ass." He laughed.

"For caring." I said. He looked at me with pleading eyes. He quickly pecked my lips with his. The rest of the ride was silent.

___________________________

10 votes for new chapter