Chapter 23: Betrayel

Baby's POV

"So Travis , tell me about yourself.." I said crossing my fingers and sitting forward. We were at IHOP and he was treating.

"How about you tell me about you." He said laughing. "After I go use the mans room." He said getting up.

I laughed and waited. He's phone buzzed. And it kept on ringing. I couldn't help but look and Daves name popped up. I stared to read.

Dave : make sure she's not home.

Travis : I'll take her out to breakfast boss man.

Dave : keep her out for a couple of hours.

I quickly got up and snatched his phone. I hopped in the car and started driving back to my house. I called Nate.

"Nate. Nate. Hurry home call your boys something is about to go down. That Dave guy his at our house." I said rushing.

"Hold on hold on. I'm
On my way. Don't worry." He said before hanging up.

I then called King. No answer. The one time when I need him. I called Rocky. "Rocky ? Dave's at my house
Please come." I panicked leaving him a message.

I pulled into the house and inside. I found Travis and Dave smoking on my couch. "What the hell?" I said.

"Hey Baby." Dave smiled not
Looking at me. His eyes were closed.

"You are so naïve." Travis said to me. Travis walked up to me , he was so close I could smell him. "To bad." He said covering my nose and mouth with a white cloth.

"What the.." Then I blacked out.

***

I woke up on my knees , I wasn't wearing anything my underwear and my mouth was taped. My hands and feet were tied so I couldn't move.

The room around me was pitch black with lots if boxes. Dave walked up to me and smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows in angry. He ripped the duck tap off of my mouth.
"Fuck." I said. "Fuckin asshole." I said.

His hand came across from my face. A burning pain was slapped across my face. "Bitch." He snickered before leaving me there.

It was hours until Dave showed again. "Why am I here , Dave ?" I asked him.

"Too many of Kings boys care about you including King himself. As long as your out of the picture they won't go so soft." He said.

"You know there looking for me , right?" I told him.

"Not for to long." He smiled.

"I'm gonna burn this building down and let them know , you were inside." He laughed. "They'll be forced to forget you." He said standing up from the all black swivel chair.

"Your a dick! You know that ? And you wonder why no one likes your punk ass!" I yelled. "Your nothing but a low down , dirty-"

SLAP!

"Don't talk to me like that. Bitch." He said whipping me all across my body.

I laid there with blood red mark beatings all over my body. I cried to myself door hours but no one came.

Rocky's POV

I was speeding through the free way , rushing to Baby's and Nate's house. Baby sounded so scared on the phone and it has something to do with that idiot , Dave.

I ran to her doorstep and kicked open the door. No one. What the hell. I though.

"Your paying for my door , nigga." A voice jumped from behind me. It was Nate.

"Were's Baby?" I asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Kings on the way , though. Maybe he knows something about this Dave guy." He told me. Great. All I need now is the dude he got my baby cousin knocked up.

_________________________________

Who's scared for Baby ?

Can King and Rocky really work together ?

40 votes and 5 comments.

Get my followers up guyss.

Vote !

Comment !

Share !