Chapter 42: Bish Whet

( Rated-R )

Baby's POV

"They don't care about you , you know that right?" Dave said running his fingertips along my naked body. He tied me up naked.

"Please. Just leave me alone." I said. My head bowed down because the sight of him made me scared as hell.

He smacked me hard across my face. "Really bitch?! Begging me now?!" He asked. I hid my face so he couldn't hear me cry.

"Baby!" I felt like King was here , and he was saving me from a horrible nightmare. "Baby wake up!" He yelled.

"Shit." Dave said smacking me and started to scratch and punch me.

"No! Stop!" I yelled. The room when dark and then light again. King was standing above me shaking me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head no and started crying into his shirt but then I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"He's gonna find me." I told him. He shook his head.

"No he won't. And if he does will beat the crap out of him." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry." I said out of no where.

"For what?"

"Rocky's hiding something from me." I said looking up at him while he cuddles with me. "It seems bad."

"I'll talk to him." King said. "You should go to bed." He said getting up to leave. He turned off the lights and left.

"King!" I yelled. He came back and looked confused. "Can you lay with me until I go to sleep?" I asked. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me as I drifted to sleep.

***

The next morning I looked up to King snoring. He had one arm around me and one behind his head. I snuggled up to him more which made him awake.

"Good morning ugly." He said yawning poking my nose.

"Shut up. I hate you." I laughed. I didn't want to leave this spot which made me think I made the wrong choose.

"I don't cook." He said.

"No matter. I barely eat breakfast anyway." I said getting up.

"I love you Baby." I turned to look at him. He cracked a small smile. "Ha , I'm sorry. I told you. I'm not giving up." I laughed and turned around.

"King. I know." I said cutting up an apple into pieces.

"When was the last time you've had sex?" He asked smirking and walking up behind me. "Let me guess , the most Rocky's down was lay down naked." He laughed.

"Shut up!" I said pushing him away from me ,laughing. Even though he was totally right I wouldn't admit it. The last time I had sex was when I lost my virginity to him , last year.

He started kissing my neck. "I bet you , you've missed me." He laughed against my neck. He grabbed me by my waist and put me on top of the island (counter).

"King..." I pouted. "King King King." I said grabbing his face. "What about Rocky?" I said on the verge of tears.

He smiled and wiped my face. "If you loved Rocky as much as you did me, you wouldn't so wet right now." He laughed.

"Stop!" I said moving him away looking down , not able to face him.

"Where's your phone?" He asked. I handed King my phone looking confused.

I watched as he dialed Rocky's number. I panicked. "What are you doing?" He signaled me to shush.

"Hey Roc it's King." He waited. "Come over to my place real quick. Baby gotta talk to you." He said then hung up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making you choose. Permanently." He told me.

_________________________________

Dear readers ,

The next chapter is gonna get pretty nasty.

Pretty pretty nasty.

If y'all don't like reading lots of sex scenes I advise you not to read the next chapter.

No negative comments pleaseee

Lots of love