Chapter 19: The pill

Kings POV

"The fuck. I told you don't make her choose." Rocky told me. I slammed my head against the wall. Fuck , what if she doesn't choose me
I can't lose her. Not again or ever.

"Why do you even like her?" I asked Rocky pushing his shoulder against the wall.

"What the fuck kinda question is that?" He asked pushing me back. "I do t like her , I love her." He corrected me.

I left the corner to find Baby gone , with Stef. Stef is always getting into some kind of trouble hope she doesn't Baby down with her. She may be young but she ain't stupid.

Hours later...
I handle some drop offs when I got a text from Stef she was telling me how her and Baby were at this hotel I told Rocky to take Baby too.

Stef: You going to that party 2nite?

Me: What party?

Stef: The Rocky invited Baby to , I'm tagging along.

Me: Oh. Yea.

I couldn't believe Rocky was trying to get me out if the picture. That nigga.

3 hours later.

I pulled up to the house of the party. The house was decorated and filled with drunken people. I headed inside and a rush of ratchet girls started dancing on me. I fought to pull them off and they muttered ..asshole and ..shit face to me.

I laughed and walked over to the bar. I waited for Baby or Rocky to show. Hours past before I had 8 shots already. I started to dance with random girls until I got tired. I went back to the bar. My vision was blurry.

"Another drink , please." I told the bartender.

"Me too." A high voice girl said next to me. It was Stef. "Hey King." She said smiling.

"Hey." I said looking away. Damn when did she look like this? I quick to gulped my drink and listened to the music. "Where's Baby?" I asked.

"Ion know. I think she's upstairs."she said sitting closer to me.

I started to get up but she grabbed my arm. "What?" I asked.

"Please don't leave. Or just come with me." She said holding my hand and going upstairs. I hope were gonna go find Baby.

The room got so fucking blurry. What the hell did I drink. She led me in a dark room and shutted the door.

"King. I like you. I mean I really really like you." She told me. Fuck.

"Stef. It's just that I love Baby." I told her walking over to the bed and sitting down. She followed and sat on my lap. She kissed me. I stopped it. "Stef." I said quietly.

She began stripping down in front of me. She was left in a black bra and panties in front of me. She walked toward me and kissed my neck. I pulled her away but she came back. I for dizzy and laid on the bed. "You put something in my drink." I told her.

She laughed. "You know you want me." She said kissing all over and removing my clothes. I didn't stop it. I don't know why. I kissed her back.

We were naked on the bed with her on top of me. I heard the door creep open. Fuck. "Get out!" Stef shouted.

"Stef?" The voice said.

"Baby?" Stef asked back. I quickly sat up. My body was sweating. I got so scared. Oh naww. I can't lose her again. Please fucking god.

"...and King." She added. I looked into her eyes but she looked away. I quickly shot up and followed her out of the room. She was running. I could tell there were tears in her eyes.

She ran and ran. "Baby ! Stop!" I yelled.

"Why!" She said spinning around . "so you could hurt me?" She asked. There were tears in her perfect brown eyes. "I can't-" she began spinning then fainted.

"What the fuck." I said under my breathe. "Someone call 911!" I yelled. I dropped next to Baby trying to shake her.

"What happened?" Rocky asked dropping next to me. Oh now this mother fucker wanna show.

"She just fainted." I told him. "I don't know what happened. Maybe something she drank." I kept turning around to find help. Dave was standing their smiling. "You!" I said jumping up and charging towards Dave. "You put something in her drink." I said.

"I thought she could handle it. Like you did." He said smiling. I punch him straight in the face. All of a sudden ..I heard sirens.

_________________________________

25 votes and 4 comments = new chapter

OMG.

What's gonna happen next?