Chapter 22: Travis ?

"How the fuck you get yourself pregnant !? Out of all the niggas in Miami , you wanna fuck with King! Your fucking 15 !" Rocky said jumping up standing over Stef.

"I know I know. I didn't mean for this to happen. I like King and he likes me." Stef said looking at her food and feeling her belly.

"He , he what?" Rocky asked. "Baby you didn't tell her did you?" He said looking over at. He snickered. "King doesn't like you Stef. He's in love with Baby." He said leaving the restaurant.

There was a moment of silence. "Why didn't you tell me?" Stef asked. "He loves you?" She asked unbelievable. "No , no." He cares to much about me.

"Stef.."

"I have to go." She said getting up.

"Were you gonna go. You have no one else." I said.

"I DONT KNOW!" She yelled. "I don't know. I just , I just ...I have to go." She said leaving the table.

***

"I'm home!" I yelled to Nate. He came walking down stairs with no shirt on and his underwear. "Ew! I can't even." I said covering my eyes.

"Wassup." He said laughing walking towards the fridge. "Were playing strip poker." He said.

"Who's we ?" I asked confused.

"Couple of guys..."

"Gross." I stated.

"And some girls. They suck. Thank god." He laughed.

"Can I play?" I asked. Grabbing a drink.

"Hell no. These niggas and they hormones. You better lock yourself in your room." He said walking back upstairs.

"I hate you.." I said jokingly.

"Bye..." He said walking upstairs and going back in his room. I walked upstairs to my room and changed into my boy shorts and a crop top.

I went back downstairs to watch some lifetime movies. I watched 3 movies and it was getting late. It was 1:00 in the morning and a bitch need her beauty sleep.

I dragged my feet to my bed room and jumped on my bed. "What the hell!" A voice from under my covers yelled.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. The dude , came from under the covers and rubbed his eyes. This dude looking real drowsy. He had hazel green eyes , and wasn't wearing a tshirt. He was darker than I was but still looked light skinned in the dark. I could barely make out his face.

"Damn girl , how much do you weigh ?" He asked sitting up.

"Get off of my bed jerk." I said pushing him of. He made a loud thud noise.

"You need calm the fuck down." He said standing up. "I'm tired as fuck. I just needa place to crash." He said sitting on my bed.

"Well you can sleep on the floor. I ain't got time to argue with you. Good night." I said crawling underneath my covers. I fell asleep without a problem.

***

I woke up at 10 o clock in the morning. I felt arms around my waist. I turned around to find the same dude from last night. "Nate!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs causing the mystery guy to fall.

"Oh my fucking god ! Why the fuck you do that? Nates not here." He said getting up and walking out.

I followed him to the bathroom not saying anything. He was found brushing his teeth with my toothbrush. "You got to be kidding me." I said.

"What now?" He asked.

"Fuck it." I said leaving. I walked downstairs and poured myself a glass of milk.

"I'm sorry." He said walking downstairs.

"No your not." I laughed.

"Your pretty bad To be Nates little sister." He said walking up from behind me.

"I'm 18. I'm not a little girl anymore." I said junking up on the kitchen counter.

"I'm 20 and I still act like a kid sometimes." He told me coming in between my legs.

I pushed him away. "I figured." I said smiling. "You owe me." I said.

"Travis." He said. "My name is Travis." He laughed.

"Hi , Travis. I'm.."

"Baby. I know." He said.

Kings POV

"You have to get me out of here." I told Dave.

"How'd you get yourself arrested?" He asked holding the phone. We were separated by a bullet proof glass.

"Just get me out." I told him.

_________________________________

Kings locked up

Travis or nahh

50 votes and 5 comments.

Get my followers up.