28

[a/n: short on purpose.]

One day before auditions

At practice....."Uh Chan I gotta go." Minho said as he scratched the back of his neck. The leader nodded, "Go ahead." The older gave a small bow before taking his leave.

-
15 minutes later

"We should all take a break for lunch! I mean we all been here since nine a.m." Changbin exclaimed. "Good idea!" Chan replied, "Nose go!" Quickly everyone out their fingers on their noses. "Jeongin! You were last!" Seungmin shouted, teasingly. "In my defense, I don't know what this is or what it means." He argued, shrugging. "It means," Woojin walked over to him, swinging his arm around his neck, "You're paying for lunch my friend." As the youngest groaned, the older patted his back. "Come in guys~" Woojin sung, leading the way to the door. "Jisung, come here for a second!" Felix called out causing the male to stop his tracks. "What's up?" "Do you think you could help me with something?" "Of course. What is it?"
"Well-" *Ding!* Felix instantly looked at the messages on his phone.

Seungmin <3

Hurry up you cracker

"You know what? let's just go." The Aussie allowed Jisung to take the lead to the door. Once he opened the door, he saw a paper on the ground. He picked it up and read it. It read as

'Go to courtyard to find your friends.'

"Oh hell no! Felix you see-" When he turned around, his friend had vanished. "This some devil stuff bro." He sighed whilst making his way to the courtyard. I know what you're saying 'dumbass this is how you die' What? He was curious. He pushed open the great big doors to see........