17

[A/N: thanks for 4K!]

6:45pm

"Felix, let's do this!" Hyunjin was rocking sideways with his hand out. "Chyeah! And then whoever is singing this part can walk through!" Hyunjin smiled happily , "like a bridge! Minho how do you feel about this?" Felix and Hyunjin turned their heads to Minho, who was sitting in the other side of the room, staring off to space. "Minho?" Minho hummed, still staring off to space. "Do you agree on this move? We didn't come to practice for no reason." "Yeah, yeah it's fine." Minho uttered. Felix and Hyunjin looked at each other with raised eyebrows and faces of confusion and worry then looked at Minho.

——————————-

"We could use these lyrics. I've split lines already because i made this just in case." Changbin spilled all his thoughts and ideas to Chan and Jisung. He showed them the page in his songwriting book where the said song was. "What's it called?" "It's called Yayaya, Hyung." Chan hummed while reading it. "It's great! Let's use it." Chan exclaimed when he finished reading it. "What do you think Jisung?" Jisung nodded, yet he seemed out of place. " What's wrong Ji?" Changbin asked with a bit of curiosity in his voice. "Nothing, I'm fine." The boy replied. 'Am I?' Jisung thought. "What?" "What? I didn't say anything." "Uh you kinda of did." In that moment Jisung knew, he had fucked up. "Oh. It was nothing. Don't worry about it."

————————————-

"Would you look at that! We're almost finished!" Seungmin declared with a shinning smile on his face. "I can't believe we did so much in such little time." Woojin said. 'Yeah, but something doesn't feel right. As if something is out of place.' Jeongin thought, but shrugged it off before getting back to work.

————————-

8:00pm

Chan and his gang has taken their seat at a burger diner. The waiter has already taken their orders, so Chan thought it was the perfect time to speak. "Okay Guys, we have our second song's lyrics already. We just need to make it an actual song. We won't have the vocal line split it or anything because it's already split." Woojin spoke up "Vocal line has finished hellevator." Chan nodded and continued, "Ah perfect. Anyways it's called Yayaya. Dance line we'll need for hellevator choreo finished soon, so that we may start on Yayaya choreo." Hyunjin nodded, commenting "We have verse one and the chorus done so far. We'll sure finish up soon."
Chan hummed, "In that case, we will learn it soon so be prepared for an all 9 practice. As for the cover song everyone put in ideas. We will pick a song at the end of this week. Now enough of this auditions talk, Let's enjoy ourselves yeah?" "Yeah!" All said insync.

———————-

Two days later

It was passing period, right before 5th period, when Jisung heard someone call his name from across the hall. "Jisung!" "Oh hey, Wooseok." Jisung said as he walked over to him. "You seemed a little down lately, " " You noticed?" Jisung asked, interrupting. Wooseok chuckled, "of course I notice everything. But do you wanna hang out or something to get your mind off of whatever it's on." Jisung showed a smile smiled to Wooseok. "Sounds cool, how about today after school?" "Yeah, that's good. Meet after school at the entrance." Wooseok glanced at the clock on the wall, "Class is about to start soon. See ya later " Wooseok ruffled Jisung's hair before leaving. 'It will be nice to finally stop thinking about my mistakes and Minho for at least an hour. I wonder if he's doing just a bad as me.' Jisung thought to himself while making his path to class. Little did Jisung know that Minho seen the whole thing from afar. Minho watched the exchange between the two with piercing eyes and red features. Though Minho didn't hear the whole conversation, he heard just enough. The storm has just begun.

School life [Minsung] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara