9

[A/N: Thanks for 1k views! ]

No one's Pov

*the next day*

[Jisung's Phone] [text message]

Da kids
(The groupchat)

guys lets go out tonight

Chan you saw me yesterday???

Changbin ^^

Hyunjin I'm busy

Seungmin me too

Woojin so y'all finally going on a date? Wow congrats

Minho yes they are just like me and Jisung now

Felix Minho finally making moves 👀

wait what?

Jeongin just say that you'll go jeez

Hyunjin we're not going on a date

Seungmin I thought we were?

Seungmin are you ashamed of dating me?

Seungmin if you're ashamed of me just say it

Woojin these hoes actually dating? Damn I was just teasing

Jeongin ooohh

Chan not that time Jeongin

Chan and you too Jinnie not the time

Woojin Channie I didn't ask you

Hyunjin I'm not ashamed of you

Seungmin are you sure because your actions say otherwise

*seungmin has left the chat *

Jeongin Channie? Jinnie?

Felix in that moment Hyunjin knew

Changbin he had fucked up

Minho unlike them me and Jisung finna be goals just watch

Woojin we get it your madly in love with the squirrel

Hyunjin damn I actually fucked up this time

there were other times?

Hyunjin I-

Chan pause Minho how are you and Jisung finna be goals if he didn't say yes to the date?

Changbin watch him say no

Jeongin watch him say yes trash bin

Changbin someone come get their kid before I do

pick me up at 7

—————————————

Minho looked at the clock that was showing 6 o'clock. 'Maybe I should start getting ready.' he thought. He wanted to pick the perfect outfit for the perfect date. He grabbed a pair of skinny black jeans out of his dresser along with a plain white shirt and a flannel. He threw it on his bed and started to undress. After he undressed, he put the clothes that was on his bed on. He looked into the mirror. "Hm"
Suddenly an idea popped in his mind to make his outfit better. He tied the flannel around his waist, grabbed a black leather jacket out his closet, and put it on. Right after he look in the mirror. In the mirror, he messed his hair a little bit, feeling like a badass. Minho looked back at the clock to see that it was 6:25.
He quickly grabbed his black and white converse and slipped them on, then tying the laces. Before he left he looked in the mirror one more time and took his wallet and phone and put them in his pockets. He practically ran down the stairs in his house because he was that excited. He took his keys to his car off the counter. "BYE MOM!" He yelled then making his way out of the house. He jumped into the car immediately putting on the radio.
Happily listening to Calvin Harris' Slide, he started the car and put out of his driveway. Humming some of the lyrics while getting closer to Jisung's house.

—————————

*knock knock*
"IM COMING"
Minho pulled the corners of his mouth into a smile when he heard Jisung's voice. Just knowing that's he's around is enough to make Minho's entire being happy.
"Hey" Jisung opened the door, looking straight at Minho. "You look amazing," Minho commented. Jisung was wearing a oversized black hoodie with a pair of ripped skinny jeans that hugged his legs and a pair of classic vans. "And same to you, shall we go?" "Of course my prince." Minho said as he bowed to the side of Jisung, making a path way for him. Jisung giggled, "Why thank you fine sir." Jisung made his way to Minho's car with Minho trailing behind him. Quickly Minho ran to the passenger side to open the door for his prince. "Wow such a gentleman!" Jisung said while taking a seat in the car. Minho closed the door, jogged to drive side and got in. He then turned the keys and started to drive. Jisung questions, " Where are we going? " "it's a surprise! Just sit tight. The only thing I can tell you is that I will make this day on of the best days of your life."