23

The next day

"And that's a wrap!" It was 12am and your favorite team had just finished practice. Everyone was exhausted and soaked in sweat. (Sorry to people who have to clean up in there) Silently everyone packed up their stuff, after drinking water of course. "Hey, Chan can you give me a ride home? My dad is working late so he took the car." Jisung asked. "No can do bud. I didn't bring my car. I'm taking an Uber with Woojin." "Oh okay, I'll ask Changbin." "He has no space in the car he's bringing Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin home. Plus Felix will be there too." Defeat spread across Jisung's face. "Hey but you can ask Minho.." Chan uttered."Um i don't kn-" "YO MINHO!" Minho whipped his head around, "What?! Damn" "Take Jisung home, he doesn't have a ride." The leader said with a smirk. The squirrel like male's blood ran cold while the oldest male dropped his bag and his bottom lip.

———————

"Well," Minho scratched the back of his head, "get in." Jisung nodded, opening the door and taking and a seat in Minho's car. The older put the key in and gear in drive, soon he started to drive out of the parking lot. "So....." "No."

——————

As expected the drive to Jisung's house was, how do you say... oh yeah awkward. Total silence (since Minho decide to shut him out), atmosphere heavy, almost weight down on them, and two ex lovers( if you could even call it that) who are obviously mad at each other. For a solid 10 minutes it stayed like that, that is until they reached Jisung's house. "We're here." Minho announced, coldly. "Oh," the younger looked out the window, "Thanks, i guess" He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out as quickly as he could. Before he shut the door, " I'm sorry for what I've done, even though it wasn't that bad. I hope we can start over." The older look at him for about 10 seconds before Jisung slammed the door. Minho turned his head back to the road with his hands on the steering wheel. "Oh-" He threw his head on the wheel, pressing on the horn, cutting him off.

—————

The next morning

"I'm sick of it Binnie! Sick of it!" Changbin watched Felix run around yelling, "it's not that ba-" "You know what, forget this." The blonde haired male open his phone and typed angrily.

[Felix's Phone] [Messages]

[Felix has added Changbin, Chan, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Seungmin, Woojin]

[Felix has named the chat Fix minsung]

[Felix has started a group facetime]

[ Hyunjin, Seungmin, Chan, and Jeongin has joined the group FaceTime]

"Guys I'm sick of the awkward tension between Minho and Jisung in practice and lunch And practically everywhere!"
-Felix

"Ew Felix you're ugly you too BiNnIe I know you are there but yeah minsung is killing me"
-Jeongin

"Morning I guess."
-Chan

"Shut up fox boy"
-Changbin

"Why don't we just try to get them together."
-Seungmin

"Why did you call so early!?"
-Hyunjin

"Because I can! Also where's Woojin?"
-Felix

"Sleeping. "
-Chan, while panning the camera to him.

"Oooh"
-everyone except Chan

"Let's just make a plan."
- Chan

———————

"So were gonna do that?"
-Hyunjin

"Yup"
-Chan

"Isn't that quite plain?"
-Felix

"It doesn't matter, it will mostly likely work anyways"
-Jeongin

"I guess, we'll bye guys."
-Felix

"Byeeeee"

*beep beep*