7

[A/N: sorry for not updating lately, I've been caught up with school. This may be short,but I wanted to updated soo yeah]

[EDITED]

No one's Pov

*the next day*

"Hurry up!" Chan yelled at Minho. They were doing the usual, Chan and Changbin picking up Minho, except this time there weren't going to school. They're not skipping or anything because it's Saturday. "Minho, Seriously we're going to be late!" Changbin yelled when Minho still didn't come out of his house. As soon as they saw Minho rush out his house, they heard him yell. "Okay!Okay!" Minho jumped into Chan's car. Chan started to drive right after Minho put on his seatbelt. "So guys where are we going?" Minho questions. "Damn it, Changbin you didn't tell him?" Changbin shrugs as he said "I guess not." "We're going to Jisung's House."

—————————

"We're here." Everyone unbuckled their seatbelts and got out of the car. They walked up to Jisung's door. "Who's going to knock?" Changbin asked. Immediately both Chan and Changbin head turn to Minho. "What??" He rolled his eyes. "I swear guys" Minho knocks on the door. Surprisingly Jisung showed up to the door quite quickly. "Hey gu- Hey Minho." "Hello, Love." Minho said as he pulled out Jisung's hand,then kissed it. "EWWWWWWW!!!" Chan and Changbin said insync ruining the moment. "We're not here for that, do that on your own time. How are we going to get our friends to join us?" Chan said, taking the lead in situation. "First, come on in." Jisung opened the door wide for them to come in. All three came in slightly pushing each other. "Thanks dude." Changbin said as he took a seat on Jisung's couch. "So guys how are we gonna get our friends to join us in this audition, so we can be a group." Chan stated, readdressing the problem. Minho sat next to Changbin on the couch while saying "Yeah, we need a plan."
Suddenly a smirk appeared on Jisung's face. "I have an idea."