24

Later that afternoon

[Changbin's phone] [Messages]

Minhoe

we're going to an escape room tomorrow
with Jeongin, Felix, and Hyunjin

Uh no??

It wasn't a question

ugh okay what time

after school 4pm

okayy

———————-

[Seungmin's Phone] [messages]

Sungie 💓

do you want to go to a escape room
with me, Chan, and Woojin ?

When?

Tomorrow at 4
after school obviously

okay okay you're lucky
I have nothing to do tmw

yes! See ya babes 💞

bye min 💞

—————-

"Done!" "Same" now they're not faceTiming each other, the 'fix minsung' club is at Felix's apartment. " Let me see this real quick" Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's Phone out of his hand. "Hm, do you want to go, um hmm, tomorrow at 4, okay see ya later babes" Hyunjin mumbled, "seems about rig- Hey! Babes?" Jeongin rolled his eyes, "oh cut the jealousy, he calls everyone babes" "Not me!" Hyunjin pouted, cutely towards Seungmin. Chan and Felix looked at each other before yelling, "A LITTLE JEALOUSSSY"
"Tsk crackheads" Jeongin murmured. Changbin got up from the chair he was sitting in and went to the front on the room. "Let's go over what's going to happen everyone."

—————————-

Meanwhile minsung were both doing the same thing in different places. Both wrapped themselves in their blankets and hid away. The only difference is Minho was eating chips and Jisung was eating ice cream. "Son, you can't just walk around like you have nothing to do with your life." Jisung put down his 3 gallon of ice cream, "yes I can." "Watch that tone" "yes sir." His dad made is way to his room after hearing this. "Finally." Right after Jisung's older brother, Brian came in. "Get up I wanna watch tv" "No! Get out!" The younger threw his spoon at him, which hit him in the forehead. Moving on to Minho's doings, this male was in his room as well. He sat on his bed, having a oversized hoodie on (to hide tears), and four empty bags of chips on it too. He opened his fifth bag when he heard his mom, "Minho, are you home?" He panicked and hid the chip bags. "Hello," She opened the door to reveal a 'sleeping minho'. "Oh, my bad" she whispered while closing the door softly. Minho didn't want his mom to worry about him. It's just he doesn't like anyone worrying about him even his own family. It was just him, his brother, Junhyung, and his mom in his family. Both works so much, that they barely have time together. When they finally get time to be together it was always the best days, at least for Minho they were.  For some people it may just a small gesture, to him though it was everything. They would make and eat dinner together, then have a movie night or a game night. Some days even his aunts and uncles would come over for those nights too, bring more happiness and joy into his heart. A few weeks ago, he could say Jisung did the same effect as those nights. Now he doesn't even know what to say about Jisung. He wanted to get back with Minho, but that doesn't changed the fact that he, Han Jisung, smashed his heart into pieces, leaving him heartbroken.
Jisung didn't mean to do it, but Minho didn't know that.