26

[A/N: short chap on purpose]

"So...." "no." "Not this bullshit again! Minho talk to me! Please!" Jisung pegged on his knees. The older tapped his feet on the ground and had his hand on his chin. He stayed like that for a good minute before getting up for his seat saying, "Alright. Alright. Alright! You want me to talk! I'll talk." Jisung got up on his feet and took Minho's seat. "You think you can break up with your little fake boyfriend and come back with me? I don't know if you know,but your little relationship fucking hurt me Jisung! It hurt me!" "It was your fault!" The younger exclaimed, standing up. "My fault? It's my fault you went out and got a fake boyfriend!?" Jisung started to throw pillows at him. "It was your fault! I would have never 'dated' him if you would have just asked me out!" Minho dodged all pillows while yelling, "You couldn't have been patient?! You always want something to happen right away! Newsflash life doesn't work like that Han. Life isn't fair!" The younger stop throwing pillows, then shouted, "You always say something is my fault! Oh everything is Jisung's fault now! I should I have never involved myself with a self centered bastard" Minho's facial expression harder as his gripped Jisung's collar and pushed his to the wall. "Say it again. I dare you." A frightened expression spread across 'Han's face. "What type of self centered bastard thinks about you, everyday, everynight, every minute,every second of everyday. Thinking about your smile, your laugh, how cute you look when your excited, how happiness fits so well on you. Sure I'm a self centered bastard, but I'm a self centered bastard who loves you."
"Minho I-" "shh shh" Minho took a hold of the back of Jisung's neck. " Jisung, I'm in love with you and always will be." He closed the space between them, kissing Jisung on the lips.

————-

"Does Minho kiss good?" Felix asked as the pair walked out the door. "Are you assuming we kissed?" Jisung asked. Jeongin scoffed, "of course not. We saw it. " "Yeah... Jisung let's go somewhere." Minho exclaimed dragging him out of the place. "Where?" "A restaurant. We may have made us but we still need to talk about things."