11

No one's Pov

"It's amazing " Jisung continues to stare. There in front of their eyes was a sky blue blanket, which happened to be Jisung's favorite color, a huge picnic basket that wrote 'The date you'll never forget' on it in black cursive writing, and a assortment of gorgeous roses around and on the blanket, colors ranging from red to white to light orange. "I wanted to do something I knew you would like." Minho said as he settled down on the blanket with Jisung following. "Oh honey, I don't like it, I love it." Jisung smiles sincerely at the one who he cared so much for. Minho only returned the sincere smile with one of his own. Minho starting to take the food out of the picnic basket. What he took out wasn't the most romantic food to eat, but as always he knew this would make his prince happy. "Pizza!" Jisung smiles brightly as he sees Minho open the box. Immediately the lovers grab a slice. Minho looked at Jisung,who was taking small bites in the pizza slice, 'Cute' he thought.

————————

Soon the sun started to set. The sky was painted with light purples and yellows, just like in Minho's dream from a while ago. Minho felt a rush of deja vu hit him. Just like in the dream Jisung tapped his shoulder calling his name. Minho turned to look at him only to hear " Hyung! Look it's beautiful!" Jisung turned and pointed to the sky. Minho was slightly disappointed, but he knew how to get what he wanted. "Not as beautiful as you." Minho gently turned Jisung's head to face him. He stared at the brown orbs Jisung had, that we're pulling him just like him pulling in Jisung at that exact moment. The lovers closed their eyes, soon lips were touch, sparks were flying, and worries were slipped away.

——————-

"One last stop!" "You're kidding" "I'm not, I'm not." Minho replied as he put up all the picnic stuff in the car. "Come on, hop in, let's go!"

——————

"A karaoke place?" "Hell yeah! Do you not like it? I knew I should have went with the bowli-" Jisung put his finger on Minho's lips. "Shh, it's great. Maybe we can sing a duet." Suddenly Minho went pale. " a duet??" "Yes why not!" Claps crowded the karaoke place saying the last person finished. "Who would like to go next?!" The Mc announces as the last person got off stage. Jisung quickly raised his hand, dragging Minho's with it "We would like to!" "A duo? Love it!" The Mc responded, signaling them to come on stage.Jisung drags Minho up to the stage. "Jisung, I don't know if I can do this." Minho whispers to Jisung. Honestly Minho was just nervous that he would embarrass himself in front of Jisung. "Of course you can," Jisung whispers back, "Mc play Crazy in love by Monsta X" "Oh my gosh we're actually doing this." " What happened to 'let's be in kpop group' Minho !" "I just don't want to mess up for you." Jisung just smiled and passed a mic to Minho and took one of his own. Oh did that smile give Minho more confidence.

'I'm stupid, a fool who only knows you
I don't know what to do
I don't wanna say no more
I don't know anything anymore
Just hold me and pull me on
Without you, I can't see anything in this darkness
I love you, I love you'

Jisung's voice came to a stop as Minho's came to start.

'I think I'm crazy
You know that I'm crazy
I don't wanna be lost any more
You should go and grab me and take me
Take it, take all of me, take it
Everything baby you will gonna make it
When I dream, you're always in front of me
Like a fool, I'm only thinking of you right now'

Jisung joined Minho making perfect harmony. A match made in heaven.

'I don't care if you call me a fool
I don't care if you call me crazy
I don't need any pride
If it's not you, I don't want anyone else

Yes I'm in crazy love
Yes, I'm crazy for you
I can only see you
I'm crazy in love
If it's you, I don't care if I go crazy
All day, I'm only thinking about you
Because I'm crazy in love
Because I can't, if it's not you
I'm crazy in love
Yes I'm in crazy love
Because I'm crazy for you'