chapter 55

Potato nim is hereeee boom shakallaka lakalkalak boom boom- k i'll stop😅

Firstly thank you so much for all the birthday wishes my lovely kids!

Secondly daniel is not yoongi's father. He said 'son' in a sarcastic or mocking way.

And damn you all were really triggered at miri, chopa and mrs min's death.... i wonder how you all will react in the future chapters......

Anyways..

RIP Miri, Chopa and Mrs Min. Our deep condolences for you.

____________________________________

Namjoon blinked his eyes open weakly, his vision blur at the start but it slowly turned clear. He stared at the ceiling covered with sunrays and shadows of the trees and birds swaying in the morning breeze. 

"Joonie! Joon! A-are you okay?!" The familiar voice boomed into his ears as he tried to sit up, groaning in pain here and there.

He finally looked up to see jin's red face covered with tears, his figure trembling in fear. Beside him was jackson looking worried and concerned as well.

"Baby...." namjoonie let out in his cracked voice then jin lunged forward and bear-hugged hus tightly while sobbing into his chest.

The brunette sighed and patted the shaking male's hair as he whispered soothing words to him

"Y-you jerk! I believed you will come with me in no time! I believed you all will escape too! Did you know how scared i was alone?!" Jin wailed as he glared at namjoon and wiping his uncontrollable tears.

"Sorry baby." Namjoon let out a small smile, kissing his forehead lovingly and jin sighed.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked, looking at the silver haired male who was tiredly sitting on the couch.

"Where i do start... so apparently after jin escaped, he came crying for help to me and by the time when we reached here, you and taehyung were lying around unconcious. Our men searched around and found yoongi in the park nearby in a bloody state too." Jackson looked to his side and  namjoon followed his gaze which ended on taehyung and yoongi lying on different couches as well.

"Since this is a fucked up mafia case we couldn't inform the police nor take you all to the hospital but luckily jin could treat you all after i brought some stuff from pharmacy." Jackson said and namjoon nodded, looking at all their wounds treated up and bandaged.

"To my guessing, they must have taken the jimin kid when he was with yoongi and jungkook is gone too." Namjoon's eyes widened at his words.

"WHAT?! NO! ARGHH FUCK!" namjoon stood up in anger but jackson stopped him from taking any action now.

"Joon we also have one more issue." Jackson trailed lowly with a nervous look and jin began crying again which built anxiety inside namjoon.

"W-we found them too.." jackson gulped and turned to the other side and namjoon followed his actions. His eyes widened when he first spotted chopa and miri's corpse and then trailing along he found Mrs Min's.

"N-no." Namjoon chocked out he looked down and jin covered his mouth to not let out loud cries.

"They shot them." Jackson whispered and namjoon clenched his fist tightly while biting his lip.

"H-how... i-i.. they were innocent jackson! They didn't do anythimg wrong! Nor did jimin and jungkook. So whyy?!?! Why them?!" Namjoon broke down, covering his face with his palm and jin hugged him from the side comfortingly.