chapter 32

"Bring jungkook here! Now."

>>>>>>>>>>>

Jimin watched the small boy snuggling into the bedsheets curled up into a fluffy ball and sighed.

Mrs Min called him up saying that jungkook has been depressed for the past two days and his cheery attitude disappeared. Well she was not wrong.

"Jungkook ah~ listen to jimin hyung, will you?" The pink haired male said in a soft tone trying to pull the sheet off jungkook but the younger won't budge.

"Jungkook please~" jimin pleaded going to the other side and laid next to jungkook, facing him. He cupped the younger cheeks and smiled with his crescent eyes.

"M-my hearts h-hurts hyung." The younger said in a broken voice as his swollen eyes turned glassy again. His nose and eyelids were red from all the constant crying and his lips were chapped.

"Ofcourse.. since you love him too." Jimin thought but didn't say it out. Its gonna make the younger more depressed.

"I know jungkook. But you have to be a strong boy now. You once told me that you not weak right? And now you are keeping your words." Jimin tried to persuade the younger and jungkook sat up quickly and jimin followed him.

"B-but i hurt tae-tae hyung jiminie hyung." The latter said while tears rolled down his soft cheeks.

"No jungkook. Its not your fault at all. Yoongs was just being an asshole. And trust me. I am going to try everything to make this normal. Even if it means fighting against him." The older said wiping jungkook's tears off.

He hugged the fragile male and kissed his forehead, giving him all the love and warmth which the broken younger needed right now.

Their hug was interupted by jimin's phone ringing. He let go of the younger and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Jimin."

"Yes jin hyung?"

"Bring jungkook here, now."

Jimin looked at younger in confusion and immediatelt out the call on speaker.

"What hyung? What do you mean?"

"We are in shizen right now. You better speed your ass up and bring him here right now!"  

Both jimin and jungkook looked at the phone in confusion.

"Shizen? Do you want yoongi to kill me again? You know what happened last time right?!!"

Jimin shouted at the phone and jungkook just sat there like an innocent child, watching the elders speak.

"Taehyung needs him jimin!"

Jungkook inmediately got tensed as he heard jin's words. He shifted closer to the phone with a worried face.

"W-what happened to taetae h-hyung, jin hyung?" 

The older on the other line immediately softened as he heard jungkook's voice.

"Jungkook, i want you to come here right now. Taehyung is having troubles with the race. And its going to hurt him badly if he make any mistakes and injure himself. I know you can bring him back to normal jungkook. Pleasee. Nothing is working out here."