chapter 14

A\N : for those who couldn't imagine vkook's position in the last chapter, this is how it was.

Except that they weren't kissing lol😅 and jungkook is smaller then that girl and thats not how V's bike look like

Except that they weren't kissing lol😅 and jungkook is smaller then that girl and thats not how V's bike look like. You all know that.

____________________________________

V drove van at a medium speed as jungkook held onto his shoulder tightly. He glanced at the side mirror and saw jungkook enjoying the cold wind hitting his face. He awed at the city as it was his first time seeing the whole magnificient city.

"So tall..." he mumured as he looked up to the huge buildings across the streets of seoul and the people walking through them. He looked at their style of dressing and pouted at his own one.

"I dress so weird." He thought a picture of his clothes inside his closet came to his mind. They were not as stylish and cool as what the people wore in seoul.

He turned back to look at V's back which he was facing. He admired the male's huge broad shoulders and perfect physic of his back. So tender and strong.

"Taetae Hyung smells good." He thought as he smiled for an unknown reason which was caught by taehyung who glanced at the side mirror again.

He blushed and averted as he saw the younger's breath taking smile again. He never knew why it made him so soft.

"Get down." The lilac head said as he stopped van next to a ice cream stall which confused jungkook. He slowly got down with V.

The tall male walked over to the stall and turned his face back to jungkook.

"Choose a flavour." He said with a poker face and jungkook immediately scurried to stand next to him.

"Strawberry." He said and V nodded.

"One strawberry cone." He told to the man in the counter who nodded before going off to prepare it. Jungkook stared at V who kept looking infront.

"H-hyung i don't have money with me right now." The younger said with a pout.

"You don't need to have it. I am buying it for you." The other said coldly and jungkook nodded in fear.

"Here you go sir." The man came back with an ice cream cone and handed it to jungkook who quickly grabbed it, mumbling a 'thank you'.

"Come on. Lets go." Taehyung said closing his wallet after paying and walked away leaving a jungshook child who was licking his ice cream. He quickly jogged behind the older, unable to follow him properly due to the massive crowd.

V stopped and looked behind to see jungkook walking like a duckling through the crowd. He hid his chuckle and released a sigh to keep his cool image.

"S-sorry it was crowded and-

Jungkook stopped his talk as he felt his hand being interwined with taehyung's long and huge one.

"Lets go." He said and walked holding hands with the younger who was blushing slightly. They managed to walk out of the crowded street to an empty and abandoned one which was the short cut route to the mall V knew.