chapter 7

"Hey puppy"

Taehyung stared at the shocked younger with a proud smirk. Jungkook slowly regained his posture and cleared his throat.

"Taetae hyung, what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here alone?" V asked, scanning the younger up and down.

"I am going back home." Jungkook said with a small smile on his face.

"Wait.. how the hell did yoongi let you go alone!?"

"He asked me to go with mom since he's busy. But mom is busy too. So i am walking back home." The brown haired male said proudly.

"As if you can. Tsk... you are gonna get yourself kidnapped like a dumb child which you are." V said rudely and the younger looked down with sad eyes. It always stung his heart when people call him 'dumb' and 'stupid'. He always wanted to be a mature, brave kid by himself.

"Wow are you gonna cry now?" V mocked the younger with a smirk but jungkook didn't say anything and walked past him silently.

"Hey where are you going?" The lilac head said, following the younger.

"Home." Jungkook replied with a low voice as his eyes was turning glassy.

"Just shut up and come with me. I will drop you. You can't go by yourself anywa-

"No! I am a big boy now! Watch me!!" Jungkook shouted in anger which did not effect taehyung in any way as he only found it cute and dumb, not scary.

"Fine go by yourself. Its not like i care about you." The older said, walking away and leaving jungkook alone. Jungkook stared at the older's back sadly and pouted.

"I can do it! Hwaiting jungkook ah!"  The brown haired male chanted and walked towards the direction of his house.

20 minutes later~ 

Jungkook was standing infront of a dark alley, thinking whether to go in or not.

"I have never seen this alley when we go back home... is this the right place?" He thought for a while and shrugged before entering it hesitantingly.

The tiny boy walked through the darkness, trembling and shaking. It was dark and sinister inside. He halted as he heard a sudden noise of laughter and snikering.

He slowly looked behind to see three shadows emerging from the darkness.

"G-ghost? Aahhh miri saveee mee." He mentally scream and clenched his shirt tightly in fear.

"What are you doing in our territory pretty boy?~" an unfamiliar hoarse voice echoed through the area and a bulky figure walked towards the trembling boy.

Jungkook backed away as he saw a  scary male approaching him. Tears started to flow from his eyes uncontrollably and he started shaking badly.

"Wow you are crying already. But we haven't done anything yet." The stranger said as he threw his ciggarette away and grabbed jungkook arms harshly making him gasp. The other two males smirked as they watched the scene.

"You look cute. Care to give daddy a good suck?" He said seductively, eyes full of lust as he traced on jungkook's soft cheeks with his fingers.

"Stop touching my property dean." A deep voice came out of nowhere and all the males turned their heads towards it.

"V?" Dean said in confusion as the said male walked towards them and pulled the younger away from him.