Chapter 32

(A/N: I kinda like this chapter, it has pretty much everything in it, humour, love, more humour, fear, happiness.. it's all in this one.. I hope you enjoy, please leave comments, I read them all, literally! WHO IS YOUR OVERALL FAVOURITE CHARACTER? AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ADDISON'S FRIENDS AND MR THOMPSON? Please let me know, I'm interested! Anyway, on with the story)

We are on the coach and on our way to the beach. My 2 weeks away has officially started, Dad bought the whole thing of school extending the holiday another week at no extra cost, I don't quite know how but he did, maybe I should become an actress after school. I also suggested to Dad that Stefan, well I called him Mr Colt, but that he would drive me home, seeing as he trusts him with me and he may be working so it's one less thing for him to worry about, he agreed to everything on the condition that I stayed safe. I still don't get his obsession with my safety, it's such a repetitive thing, maybe it's because I'm his only child and all he has left. I dunno, maybe there's another reason that is secret. Ok now I sound ridiculous.

"Ok everyone, I need to assign you into groups with teachers, this is so that we can keep everyone together and not lose anyone, there will be 2 teachers per group and 5 groups" Mrs Raven says. Yeah, she's with us too.

"Ok, first group the teachers are Miss Anderson and Miss Perry, here is a list of your students" She says as she passes them a piece of paper.

"I hope we're all together" Alice says to me and Jake, we're sat together with Elliott and Finn behind us. Jake and Alice are sat together while I'm the other side next to them, I have a girl next to me, Amy.

"I hope so too" I say.

"Next group the teachers are Mr Graham and Miss Whalley, here's your list of students" She carries on as she gives them a paper. "Next group is Mr Colt and Mr Thompson, here is your list of students" She says and gives them a piece of paper. Stefan is sat opposite Thompson at the front, Thompson has his little girl sat next to him and Stefan is making funny faces at her making her laugh, cute. I see Stefan have a look at the paper.

I get my phone and send him a text, I hope I'm in his and Thompson's group.

'Who's in your group, please say I am?!' I send. I look up and see him go to his phone straight away, he sees that it's me and glances at me flashing a smile and proceeds to text me back. Then I feel my phone buzz and see him start messing around with Isabella and Thompson. I read the text.

'We have Mr Ianto, Mr Donnelly, Miss Grey, Mr Avery, Miss Taylor and Miss Wilson' It reads. Finnick, Jacob, Alice, Elliott, me and a girl called Anna who we don't actually talk to, I think she's a bit of a lonely person. I smile that I am in the group, me and my friends.

"Addi, who is you texting?" Jake asks.

"Lover boy?" Alice grins.

"No, my Dad" I lie. "Just letting him know we're on the road" I add and put my phone away.

An hour later we arrive at our destination, we all take it in turns to get our suitcases, it is such a beautiful day out.

"Ok, people in mine and Mr Thompson group step forward please" Mr Colt calls out.

"Mr Ianto, Mr Donnelly- great we have him" Thompson starts as he interrupts himself sarcastically.

"Sir I'm cool" Jake says cocky.

"Miss Grey-" He is interrupted.

"Yay, I'm with my babe" Alice jumps up excitedly.

"Mr Avery, Miss Taylor and last but not least, Miss Wilson, please follow us" Mr Thompson says as he grabs his and his daughters bags.