Chapter 22 - The Devil's Home

Road sighs. She sits cross legged on a chair pouting at a long table in a dark room with floating candles. In her arms she cuddles the dolls that look like Rin and Yukio.

"This is so unfair." She huffs to herself.

"My dear Road~" A voice practically sang. Malika glided over to Road and hugged her tightly. She twirled with Road in her arms. "What's so unfair?"

Road didn't even react to her hug. She just sighed.

"Is it because Tyki gets to be with the 14th? Aw, don't be sad. We can have plenty of fun here." She chirped. The twins suddenly pop up behind Malika

"Uh oh, pedo alert." The mused at the same time.

"How dare you!" She snapped at them. "Don't twist my Aunt love into something ugly!"

"Pedo! Pedo! Pedo!" They chanted around them. Malika growled. Frank enters the room with an annoyed look on his face.

"Shut up! I can hear you two from my room." He growled.

"Thank you, Frank." Malika said smoothly.

"What ever you say, Pedo." He remarked. Malika bristled up like a cat and shouted at Frank. Twins seem to grin widely. While that was going on, Shannon walks up to Road.

"What's wrong Road?" They asked softly.

"I wanted to go on the mission but Princess said no." Road huffed.

"Why?" Shannon asked. "You will get to see him later. And it looks like he will be staying with us."

Road grumbles. She isn't too sure about that. Particularly how the Okumura brothers hang around Allen.

"That said I kinda understand... I would have loved to see Yukio Okumura in action." Shannon beamed with a dreamy eye look in their eyes. They seem to swoon as they thought about Yukio.

"Stop drooling Fanbody." A voice said.

Banyani walked into the room with a frown on his face. Shannon pouts and huffs.

"I don't want to here that from you nerd." They huffed crossing their arms.

"I can't believe the way you guys acted around that jerk." Banyani growled. "He's the Fourteenth and the Okumura brothers are sons of Satan. Doesn't matter if he's top dog exorcist they are all dangerous."

"Watch you're mouth." Frank snarled. He seem to hover to Road's side.

Shannon frowns and glares at the shorter boy. "Things have changed. The war is over and Okumura Yukio is a respectable exorcist. Even if he is Satan son he's still amazing. This makes him even more amazing, now."

"14th doesn't really look much of a threat anyway." The twins chime in. They seemed to have gotten bored of annoying Malika. The way they moved around completely mirrored each other.

"We were expecting him to be more..." Betty trailed off humming.

"Bulk, like Frank but less punk and more..." Brenda trailed off.

"Like a macho super hero." Betty finished. "He is suppose to be the 'hero' of the Black Order."

"He's still a noah and a accommodator to one of the most powerful innocence ever known. Just because he doesn't seem strong doesn't mean he isn't strong." Frank mused. "Like Road."

"Yeah. He's dangerous. That right there is why I don't trust him." Bayani huffed.

"That's not what I meant." Frank frowned.