Chapter 12 - Bookman

After gathering everyone up both Shura and Aka showed their IDs to Mr Tsubaki.

"Anyway, I'm taking this kid to the Japanese Branch Office. And I wanna talk to the head of the branch, Mephisto, so bring him along even if you've gotta use force."

"Understood." Tsubaki said.

Allen had begun to worry. This woman came straight from the Vatican and wanted to take Rin and Mephisto by force.

"Get up already. I have a sh*tload of stuff I wanna ask you." Shura said dragging Rin in a headlock.

"Wait!" Allen shouted suddenly gaining everyone's attention. "Um...er..."

"Rin is injured. Could you wait until we give him first aid?" Shiemi asked with concern.

"He'll be fine. And kids who still smell of milk should stay out of trouble." Shura said with Rin struggling in her bosom.

"Smell of milk?" Shiemi repeated having some strange thoughts about milk.

Shura then started to drag Rin off somewhere. Shiemi and Allen attempted to chase after the skimpy dressed woman.

"Hey you two!" Kamiki shouted gaining the pair's attention. "What's going on?"

"AH! Shiemi! There's a scary clown behind you!" Shima shouted.

"Who are you call are scary clown!" Allen exclaimed.

"Ah! Allen! (In a clown suit?)" Shima said taken aback.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" Bon exclaimed.

"That's not important right now!" Kamiki exclaimed annoyed.

"I don't know but it's not Rin's fault!" She said. "Allen was there."

"What happened, Allen?" Konekomaru asked.

"Well we were-" Before Allen could explain the events that transpired before Aka silenced him.

"Don't tell them about Amaimon." He whispered.

"What's going on?" Kamiki asked again wanting an answer.

"There was an Earthquake and Okumura-kun got hurt from some falling derby and I saved this clown." Aka lied to the younger exorcists in-training, Allen was not sure if they believed him or not. Probably not.

"Who are you?" Shima asked.

"I am an Upper First Class Exorcist, Bookman or just Aka is just fine." Aka said. "I'm here to help Shura-chan with her report."

*

Allen ran a hand through his wet snow white locks. He washed off all of his clown make-up and had a hot shower. He was thinking back to what Yukio told him. He told Allen Rin was fine and his injuries were healing. Allen asked him if Shura was going to report Rin to the Vatican. After a long pause Yukio said Shura was going to postpone her report. Allen had sighed in relief at the news. Rin was out of the firing line for now.

Allen walked out of the bathroom wearing a light blue T-shirt that belonged to Rin which was too big for him and white pyjama bottoms. Timcanpy rested on Allen's shoulder.

'Now that bookman Aka is here I got to avoid him at all costs. If he is as sharp as Bookman and Lavi I'm in big trouble.' Allen thought to himself.

"Oi clown! I want to talk to you." Aka who was right behind Allen said causally.

'Oh no! What do I do now?!' Allen panicked.

"You saw everything right? Blue flames and all?" He asked referring to Rin.

"Yes." He answered curtly not daring to turn around.