Dimitri🤪: i miss you too

Me: how have you been?

Dimitri🤪: good wbu?

Me: good i ain't seen you in forever!

Dimitri🤪: wanna meet somewhere tomorrow?

Me: yeah can't wait!

Dimitri🤪: ight see you later.

Me: ok bye 👋🏾

Dimitri is my ex bestfriend after my parents died i moved to Harlem to live with my aunt and never talked to him again, then i moved back to queens on my own i don't know how he got my number but I'm glad I'm going to see him finally. At least I'll have something to get my mind off the hoe i fooled around with.

I get up and get me and Zion's clothes ready for school tomorrow, then i lay down and go to sleep.

(5:00 AM)

I wake up feeling like shit, i didn't get any sleep barley. I wake Zion up and we do our hygiene and put our clothes on. I tried calling Armon real quick it rang then he declined, i did Zion's hair quickly then we left out, i dropped her off at school then left to meet keke and James at McDonald's. When i got there i ordered pancakes and orange juice. I sat at the table with them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Heyy" James and keke said. I texted Armon one last time, and he read it and never replied. Then i text dimitri.

Me: hey

Dimitri🤪: hey wyd?

Me: at McDonald's

Dimirti🤪: oh shit I'm down the street want me to come?

Me: yeah!😁

Dimitri: aight see you in 5 minuets.

I'm so excited to see dimitri, then the devil himself walks in with monti and mason, i was wondering why we were sitting at the booth, they came and sat down mason sat next to keke and monti sat next to mason and Armon sat next to monti across from me. I didn't make eye contact with him cause he get on my fucking nerves. Then Dimitri comes in i smile at him, and he come and sit down.

"Hey." I say to him he hugs me, getting Armon attention, he mugged Dimitri, but i ain't pay it no mind.

"Hey dimitri" keke and James say.

"Wussup." He said.

"We ain't seen you in forever." Keke said speaking for all three of us. Armon was turning red he then looked at me, if looks could kill I'd be gone. Dimitri looked me up and down, and now Armon was pissed he got up and stormed out.ion see why he mad he trying to play me, i should be mad. Then my phone start blowing up.

Armon🙄: the fuck is that nigga?

Armon🙄: you fuckin him?

Armon🙄: stop fucking playing with me!

Armon🙄: stay the fuck away from him!

Armon🙄: what happened to me and you?

Armon🙄: come outside.

Armon🙄: make me get out this car imma drag you outside.

"I'll be back." I told everyone and left outside, and Armon was against his car looking like the color red. He looked at me, and i walked up to him.

"What do you want blowing my phone up and shit?" i said getting mad.

"The fuck is you talking to?" He said grabbing my arm, i tried pulling away but he wouldn't go, so i just stopped trying.

"Who the hell is that nigga who looking at you and shit?" He said. And i rolled my eyes.

"He's just my friend, and why is this so important you don't want me?" I said.

"Fix yo damn attitude before you talk to me, And hell no i don't want yo black ass, you ain't even cute You ugly!" He yelled, making me feel bad, i just stood there and sighed.

"Ok is that all you had to tell me is I'm ugly?" I said looking at him in his eyes. "I'm really a dumb ass to ever think you liked me." He let's go of my arm.

"Bitch get out my face." He said, i looked at him then turned around slowly walking back into McDonald's.

"What took you so long." Dimitri asked.

"It's not important." I said.

________________________________

ARMON

ZONIQUE

DIMITRI

TO BE CONTINUED