Chapter 12

Video not mine. Nsfw I think 😁. Enjoy 💗 Please read the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Naruto's pov (finally)* He is here and im pretty sure I am a blushing mess. "Um ok so this is our backyard. As you can see the pool and benches nothing special." I said as casually as I could. "Hey um do you mind if I swim." I turned around. He was taking off his shirt. And damn he has the most attractive body ever. I love him and it doesnt hurt. "Can I talk to you first?" I asked quickly. He looked confused but nodded. He put on his shirt back on. We sat down and layed down. "Um sasuke I like you." I said quickly. I looked at him and he looked so happy. And I was correct and all he did was jump up, grabbed my waist and spun me around. He set me down on his laps and kissed me. My body felt fine. "How though?" He asked questionably. "Im not sure kushina knows but won't tell me. Though im glad cause now I can be with you." Saying that I put my forehead on his. He kissed me softly. His fingers then traced one of the scars I still have on my neck. I pulled away slowly. "My body isnt beautiful sasuke. With that scar." I said covering the stitches. Sasuke took my hand away and kissed it. "Your beautiful just the way you are." He says while caressing my cheek. "I love you." I excitedly put my arms around his neck. "I love you too sasu." Just then I heard the door behind us open. "Hey sunshine." I saw my mom as I lifted my head. I blushed madly. I couldnt get off because well my man here was grabbing onto me. "Ms.Kushina I have a question." She hummed and sat down. "Ask away." I got off and sat next to him. "How did you make this work? For naru to fall in love without suffering." She giggled. "Jiraya isnt the only one casting and making dolls." I finally understood. Sasuke seemed to understand as well. My mom got up and turned to us. "Stay protected." Winked and walked inside still hearing her heels fading. I bit my lip and looked at the love of my life. "Be mine." Is all sasuke said and I jumped on him. "Forever."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End. Ok I finished this story. Sorry if this story is boring. I actually enjoyed writing this. Ok I have a new idea for a story. I need a couple to write it on. Please pick. Yaoi only. Love you all my lovely ❄. 💖😊 Sorry no smut on this story.