Chapter 3

Guys this song is amazing 😭😭. Of course I dont own it. Enjoy 💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Naruto's pov* Jiraya and I decided to get coffee. In the same coffee shop where sasuke works at. I was very nervous. Anxiety was churning my stomach. It felt almost suffocating. We walked in and the bell rang to let them know someone came. There he was. Walking out with beautiful black eyes. They sparkled in some way. He looked at me and his face showed disgust? I was confused. Thats when Jiraya spoke up. "I need to speak with you alone son." Jiraya as kind as always. Sasuke hesitated to even move but he did anyways and told us to wait outside. Well then we wont get coffee. We walked out and waited in front of the cafe. He later came out with a harsh glare. "What?" He asked crossing his arms. "Listen I dont appreciate the way you look at my son he well if he cant be with you its my fault. So stop acting like a brat." He said that rather harshly. He grabbed my arm and we started to walk away. I saw sasuke one last time. His eyes showed regret and something else I couldnt put my finger on. "Well see you freak." I blinked in shock and my chest hurt. But everything else happened so fast. I didnt feel Jiraya's arm anymore instead his fist was in sasuke's face. Sasuke stumbled backwards and glared even harder. He got up and was ready to attack Jiraya but before he could even touch him I stepped in. I recieved the punch but that was fine. Jiraya was safe. I stumbled and fell backwards. Regaining my posture. I stood still and my head hung low. Why do I feel sad? Why do I suddenly hate myself? Just think positive naruto. I lifted my head and smiled. Thats all I could think of. A smile. "Done." I said in pain but kept the smile in my face. Sasuke looked like he wanted to apologize and I waited for that to happen but nothing. So I sighed. "Alrighty lets go Jiraya." I grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

I walked ahead of Jiraya. A freak. What made me different? Yeah probably I was born differently but that doesnt make me any different. I looked up at the sky seeing it was almost getting dark but I could still see the glowing white stars up in the sky. Its the only thing that made me smile. I looked up ahead and saw our house. Since I had the keys I opened the door and went in. Not too long after so did Jiraya. We didnt say anything to each other. And I really didnt care I wasnt in the mood. So I went upstairs and into my room. I looked down on my arms. I recieved more stitches. Well whatever. I layed down and was just thinking when can I leave this world. I now understood I wasnt made for this world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys im soooo sorry. I know I havent updated. And I know this a short chapter ill try to make it longer later on. But I do hope you enjoy. Sorry if any mistakes i love you all my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 💗