Valentine's Day Special

^^^^^^^ That vid explains this chapter lmao. Enjoy 💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sasuke's Pov* Today is the day. I could declare my love to Naruto. Just how am I supposed to do that with my Uchiha pride in the way. I stood silently on the side of door of the classroom. Looking both ways of the hallways of the school I saw Naruto walking. His tall slim figure and deep blue eyes shining. Man who can forget his smile. It lightens the day even more. It was such a perfect view until I saw another person put their arms around my naruto. Sai the one and only. Im gonna kill him.

I walked a little closer and heard the conversation. "Sai please stop doing this we broke up 4 months ago." I heard sai sigh. I just smirked at my comment. Anyways oh yeah. "Yeah but naruto I love you. My sweet kitten." I saw Naruto cringe. Ha sai.

*3rd person Pov* "Sai please get off." Naruto tried to get away from sai
Now you see he TRIED. Sai just kept getting closer, blowing in his ear, and pecked his cheeks. Sai knew he would get in trouble with his boyfriend but sai had a plan. Sasuke had enough that he went up to sai. "Listen Douche he said fuck off so why dont you." Sai smirked knowing it had worked. He let naruto go and whistled. All of a sudden the lights went out and somehow they were in the auditorium. The lights well let me say one light was on and was focused on sai on a stage. Both sasuke and naruto were confused but when they looked around they were the only two in front. Sasuke tried to get away just to get pushed back next to naruto. Naruto was a red crimson tomatoe. Suddenly you can hear a wedding song. "We are all gathered here to see if sasuke here has the balls to finally ask out naruto on valentines day and stop stalking him." Naruto looked at sasuke in shook and embarrassment. Sasuke was pissed. "And for Naruto to finally get to kiss sasuke if it happens. So he can get rid of the wet dreams." You can hear people giggling and the groaning of both naruto and sasuke. "So do you sasuke wanna say a few things." Sasuke walked up the stage and everyone thought that he was ready to punch sai but instead he grabbed the microphone and spoke. "Will you Naruto be mine." Naruto was embarrassed with what was going on but he nodded. Sasuke smiled which is rare and jumped off kissing naruto passionately. Everyone applaused and cheered. Sai and Neji stood behind the curtains. "Nailed it." They both said in unison. "Happy valentines day naruto." Sasuke said lovingly and naruto just snuggled closer to sasuke. "Kill me." Said Kiba disgustingly. Due to all the couples.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short update. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS. Just wanted to write this and post it while im working on the other chapter. I do hope you enjoy and sorry about it being weird lol. Ill see you soon. ❄💛 sorry if any mistakes.