Chapter 10

Not my song obviously.
Enjoy ❤
----------------------------------------------------------
*Jiraya's pov* "A son what for?" I knew the answer to my own stupid question but curiosity struck me. I knew well that minato was with her but he left and the last news I got was that he was gone. "Jiraya please im lonely and with my baby that died two weeks after birth I need one." The sadness made me feel pity. I sighed. "Ok ill do it. What kind of son do you want." She looked like she was thinking hard. Very hard. She started to look around. I just went into my kitchen and put some coffee on. "Oh my. Like this jiraya." I put the coffee in my cup and standing there she held onto naruto. I spit the coffee out and ran towards her side. "No not him." I rushed quickly. She looked very confused. Then I heard a knock. I had my baby naruto right into my hands. I opened the door to find sasuke. I looked questionably at kushina. "He brought me here." She said calmly. I just gave a half smile. "Hi Mr.Jiraya." he looked at what I was holding. Pain shot in his eyes. I quickly put naruto on the couch. Quickly but carefully. "Come in." He just walked inside and got naruto into his hands, sat down, and stayed quiet. "Jiraya." Kushina had that pleading tone. I have to say no. My gut says to say no but my heart says yes. I need to say yes. I groaned loudly. "Fine." I walked towards sasuke. "Sasuke may I?" I held my hand out so he could give me naruto. He looked confused but obliged. "Thank you." I muttered.

*Sasuke's pov* I just sat looking at my now empty hands. "Son tell me how you know that doll?" I looked up and saw two pairs of eyes looking straight at me. "Um...." I moved away quickly feeling odly weird. "He used to be alive I guess and I immediately fell in love with him..." I held the tears that were threatened to fall. I glumly looked at her, hoping she wasnt a homophobe. But what I saw surprised me. "Oh my *sniffs* sorry." She cleaned her eyes. "Your story reminded me of me and my husband. I understand. Love at first sight." She said excited. I was going to answer but my phone started ringing. "Sorry." I mumbled. I picked. "Hello." All I heard was Itachi crying. "Im going over." I yelled. "Im really sorry I have to go. Um have a nice day." Before I could leave she grabbed my arm. "Wait I know your in a hurry, but here." She gave me a card. "Call me once your done with the emergency." She smiled fondly. I nodded and dashed out. I made it just 10 minutes after. Running and passing the lights even if they were red. I opened my door. "Sa-sasuke." The first thing I did was run and punch deidara. I just kept punching and not hearing the pleading of my brother. Finally somehow itachi finally got me off of him. I could see the blood trickling down deidara's face and my knuckles probably fractured or broken. "GET OUT!" I yelled angrily. I picked him up with the strength i had and started speed walking towards the door. Finally I pushed him out. "AND NEVER COME BACK.!" I slammed the door, locked it, and slid down. Tears were streaming down. The mixture of pain and anger made me feel fustrated with my myself. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys im so sorry im taking forever to update but here is another chapter up. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think. Sorry about any mistakes. I love you all my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 💖