Chapter 4

Not my vid. Enjoy 💚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sasuke's pov* I went home after that encounter. I started the engine. Hearing it come to life I started to drive home. Thinking of Naruto's hurt face. Fake smile. Thats all I thought as I drove to my house. The hearing of the sky thundering loudly. It started off slow but it was a huge thunderstorm. I hated the rain.

I made it home and ran inside the house. I saw Itachi sitting down with Deidara sitting in front of him. They looked mad. Like always. Itachi finally noticed me and stood up. His face showing relief and happiness like always. "Hey sasuke dinner is on the table." He hugged me tightly and smiled softly. I just smiled fast and went to my room. On my way up i yelled. "Ok Itachi let me get cleaned up." He didnt noticed the bruise near my jaw. It hurt like hell. That old man had a hard fist. I took care of my business and after 15 minutes i went back downstairs just to see a really bad scene in front of me. Itachi was on the floor with a huge bruise forming near his eye. And a slap mark near his cheek. "ITACHI." I ran towards him and pushed Deidara away. "WHAT THE HELL YOU SHIT." I hugged itachi closely and glared harshly at deidara. "Ita im sorry i-i dont know what happened." His head dropped. "Look you need to g-" before i finished i see itachi lift his head. "Its fine im fine sasu go to your room. Ill take your dinner upstairs." I let him and go and help him up. "Are you sure?" He nodded and i did as told. Once i reached the last step of the stairs upward I sat down and listened. "Dei you cant keep doing this to me. You need to forget about me. Look what you did." I see him point at his face. "Im sorry ita but your unforgettable." I see tears down his face. I just sat there. Remembering Naruto.

*Naruto's pov* Im Depressed. I guess you can say. I dont hurt myself due to well my stitches hurting me. It just keeps getting worse. I want to love sasuke. And I do but the more i love the more stitches there is. I've stayed in my room for 2 weeks. Barely doing anything just to shower but i cant do that anymore just to eat something and just for me to go to bed. Sadly Jiraya had to go to a buisness trip. I dont know why i said that I was fine when i wasnt. Well might as well deal with it. He will be back in a week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry late update heres the chapter. Sorry its short. I do hope you enjoy still. Love you my lovely ❄.
Jana!!! ❤ sorry if any mistakes