Chapter 6

Great song. Obviously not mine. ☀
Enjoy ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Naruto's pov* "Naruto Im back." I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs to hug jiraya. The tear streaming down my face. "Jiraya i messed up I t-told sasuke about how i got my stitches and w-well I cant live like this anymore please j-Jiraya i wanna be a real doll." I knew what I asked would break Jiraya's heart but I cant live like this. "I understand." The hurt in his voice broke me. "Ill go get the things ready go downstairs ill be there." I hugged him and got up. Walking slowly in the basement. I layed down on the table. He later came in. I had my eyes closed and was waiting. He said the words. "Much has been done you will not suffer no more become the doll you once were." The words that Iv'e longed for. I opened my eyes and saw the tears in Jiraya's eyes. "Thank you." I whispered to him. Everything went dark. I had finally been freed.

*Jiraya's pov* He's gone. I broke down next my now doll naruto. My only sunshine. I sobbed until i didnt have anymore tears. I walked upstairs and placed my doll naruto right on top of my counter. Where all my pictures of my wife is. I didnt know what to do. I cant be sad all the time. Naruto still has some life in him i have to-i have to be strong. I cleared my tears and decided to go to the coffee shop. My chest still hurting. I walked down the street and saw the coffee shop.

*Sasuke's pov* I heard the bell so i turned around. "Welcome." I kind of stopped midway. There he was but where was he. "Small black coffee please son." I nodded. I told him his price and he payed. He sat down in the table that naruto and him sat at. "Sakura can you make the coffee?" I asked taking off my apron. "Yeah sure." I walked towards him and sat down in front of him. He looked out the window. "He was such a great boy. I couldn't give him what he wanted most of the time but he was considerate but I made him suffer." I didnt understand. Did something happen? Is he alive? Just then sakura came and gave the coffee to him. "Thank you. You know my son loved you but he was cursed and it was my fault." He got up and left. Suddenly realization hit me. I jumped up and ran after him. "Hey!" I yelled he turned around. "Where is he?" The man looked away. "Follow me." I did as told i have to see him. We came across a house. I knew it would be his of course. He opened his door and we came in. He walked me over this counter with some pictures. "She's beautiful." He turned around and smiled. "Yeah my wife was one of a kind. Sadly she died due an airplane crash." I smiled sadly. "Sorry about that." He waved it off. I also noticed a doll. Such a gorgeous doll too. "This is beautiful aswell." I picked it up carefully. "Yeah he is one pretty doll. Thats why I brought you here to tell you that, that doll is Naruto." I looked up in confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok new chapter finally finished. Im so sorry i havent been active. Had trouble finishing up or figuring out what to type but I did it. I hope you enjoyed. I love you all my lovely ❄. Jana!!! 💖🌹