Chapter 9: Gray Area

Start from the beginning

(Timeskip again)

     The five of you arrive to the docks to see Blake and some blonde monkey faunas facing off against Roman Torchwick and the White Fang. You questioned their alliance but quickly let it slide so you could help out Blake. Once the White Fang noticed your presence they sent men your way to try and hold you back. Keyword was try. The first of the foot soldiers to attack you ended up getting a kick to the face and his legs swept in, knocking him down. Two other men ran at you with their swords drawn. They tried slashing at you but you dodged every one of their attacks. You grab one of the guys arms, twisting it behind them, then pushing his body into the second guy, knocking them both down. The final guy who came up was a bit bigger and more muscular then the rest, you assumed he was a rhino faunas by the horns coming out of his mask. He threw a punch at you only for you to catch it under your arm. You hold him in place smirking putting your hand and inch from his chest.
     "I don't believe you've seen my one inch punch." You say.
     The rhino faunas struggled harder to get out of your grasp but you quickly jab at his chest, knocking the wind out of him causing him to fall over.
     "That was interesting." You say.
     You see the other White Fang members staring at you as well as Torchwick who seems pretty fed up.
     "What are you animals doing? He's just a guy in some pajamas!" He yells.
     "Unless you want to hear from Bruce Lee himself I'd rather not start anything else." You say cracking your knuckles."
     "Did he say Bruce Lee?" One of the foot soldiers asked.
     "Fuck this I don't want anything to do with him!" Another said.
     Apparently the others agreed and ran to the bullheads.
     "Whatever, we got what we came for. See ya pajama boy." Roman said running off to the bullhead.
     You ran after them but were too late as the bullhead had already lifted off, only to be impaled by multiple sword looking objects. You turn to see Ruby's friend Penny pulling the swords towards her, dragging the bullhead with it. However, the bullhead managed to separate whatever connection was holding those swords to Penny and was able to fly away.
     After Team RWBY made up, you decided to head out but were stopped by Blake, who grabbed your shoulder turning you around.
     "Yes?" You ask.
     "Is it true you put aside whatever feud you have with your sisters to help find me?" She asks.
     "It was the right thing to do. Also, I'd miss your company around Beacon." You say causing Blake to blush.
     "Well, whatever the reason, I just wanted to say thanks."
     Then, out of nowhere, Blake leans up to you and kisses your cheek before walking back towards her team. Shocked and a bit confused, you feel your cheek and can't help but feel a bit warm inside.
     "Well I better go see what Master Lee is up too." You say.

(Another Timeskip)

     You make your way to a street that's been blocked off by a film crew and you knew what that meant. This is where the film was being shot. You make your way threw the crew, ignoring all the guys telling you couldn't be there. On set you see some men dressing in suits face off against your master, who's currently clad in a white with black trim suit, black dress shirt, white tie, black dress pants and dress shoes. One guy tried to hit Master Lee with a pipe to which Master Lee blocked. He then grabbed the mans wrist flipping him over with one arm. The next guy tried kicking Bruce, only for his leg to be caught. Your master elbowed the mans knee causing it to buckle inwards. The mans yell was enough to make your ears ring. Master Lee then threw the screaming dude into two other men and knocked out a guy running behind him with a single punch without looking at him.
     "Cut! Everyone take five and we'll continue from there." The director yells.
     Master Lee is given a bottled water and while he drinks another guy gives him a sweat towel to wipe his forehead with. You sigh, knowing he's enjoying the celebrity treatment all too much. Your master notices you and waves you over, causing you to move forward.
     "(Y/N)! What a surprise! How's my star pupil?" He asks wrapping an arm around your shoulder.
     "Great, Beacons treating me fine." You say.
     "Getting all the ladies?"
     "Well one kisses me on the cheek today."
     "No shit, good job kid. I knew you had it in you." He said as two men ran up to him.
     "Sir we're gonna have to ask you to leave the set." The one man told me.
     "Jerry, the kids with me." Bruce told the guy and they just left.
     The two of you caught up, he explains how he's filming a movie that's suppose to premiere during the Vytal Festival and you tell him about your encounter today.
     "You fought against the White Fang? (Y/N), you better have a good reason." Bruce tells you.
     "We were looking for a member of my sisters team and she ended facing off against the White Fang as well as Roman Torchwick." You explain.
    Master Lee ponders this for some time, trying to figure out what Roman would need from the White Fang.
     "What do you think Master?" You ask.
     "I feel this is all a part of a bigger scheme. Roman and the White Fang are two opposite forces. There had to be someone stronger to get the two to work as one." He says.
     "So you feel that someone is pulling the strings from behind the shadows?" You ask.
     "Waiting for the perfect time to step into the light. Head back to Beacon (Y/N), I'll figure this out in my free time." He says.
     You bow, causing him to bow back as you leave the film in sight. As you head back to Beacon, you can't help but think who's behind all of this.