Chapter 17.2: Extra Chapter- WELCOME HOME!

Start from the beginning

After hearing this, Akihiko grinned joyfully, looking over to see his mother also smiling with affection. Being at the dinner table like this with both his parents gave Akihiko a sense of warmth and delight. Even though his father worked the majority of the time, he still showed Akihiko his love for him. It made him extremely happy to know his parents tried their best to give him emotional stability.

After dinner, Akari and Kyouya walked Akihiko upstairs and to his room, wishing him sweet dreams and a good night. They went to their bedroom afterwards, Akari helping Kyouya put away his luggage before laying down. Both of them laid together in comfortable silence for a while before Akari spoke.

"Y'know, I really missed you this week" Akari said honestly, covering her face with a pillow after.

Kyouya smirked, turning to face her. "Oh you did, did you?"

"Of course, it'd be horrible if I didn't."

"Well," Kyouya started, scooting closer to Akari and wrapping his arms around her body, "I missed you too."

Akari became flushed, leaning into Kyouya's chest. He kissed her forehead, sighing with content. After only a few minutes he heard her soft steady breaths that signaled that she was asleep.

"Good night, my love" Kyouya whispered, closing his eyes and drifting off.

~

Kyouya's cellphone rang loudly at 8 a.m., waking him up from his peaceful sleep. Extremely annoyed, he looked at the caller ID, even more agitated by who it was calling. He reluctantly answered.

"Ah, Kyouya, mon ami! D-Did I wake you?" Tamaki asked, obviously frightened of Kyouya's morning mood. Kyouya huffed, rubbing his temples.

"Yes, you did."

"Oh haha, well I wanted to tell you I'm on my way over! I thought it was only right for me to visit you after you came back!"

"And why did you believe you should?"

"Because I'm your best friend of course!"

"Oh yeah, I regret that now" Kyouya grumbled, looking over to see if he had awoken Akari.

"Kyouya you're so mean! Too late, I'll always be your best friend, and me and Haruhi are already on our way over! See you in a bit!" Tamaki exclaimed, quickly hanging up after.

Kyouya sighed, getting up slowly from his bed. Akari stirred, drowsily opening her eyes.

"Kyouya? You're never up this early."

"That idiot Tamaki is on his way over" Kyouya bluntly explained.

"Oh I see, then I'll go start brewing some tea". Akari got up, walking out of the room with Kyouya following behind.

Before they knew it, Tamaki was ringing their doorbell crazily. As Akari got closer to the door, she could hear Haruhi scolding Tamaki about the doorbell.

"Stop ringing, they have a child who might still be asleep!" Haruhi told him.

"Ah right, well I'm just excited!"

Akari laughed a bit before opening the door. "Hello you two, it's nice to see you" she greeted, bowing slightly.

"Good day Akari! It's nice to see you're doing well" Tamaki greeted back, walking into the house with Haruhi close behind. Akari led them into the dining room where she had set up tea with short cakes. Kyouya joined them soon after.

"So Kyouya, how did the deal with that conglomerate go? With your brains I bet you did just fine" Haruhi commented, sipping her tea.

"Yes, I managed to sign a contract with them for my business, what about you two, has your father warmed up to Tamaki yet?" Kyouya asked.

Haruhi sighed and was about to answer, but Tamaki broke into melodramatic tears and interrupted. "No! Ryouji-san won't even shake my hand after five years of Haruhi and me being married! I even offered him my private jet last week if he would acknowledge me, and you know what he did? He kicked me to the ground and almost crushed my skull. He wouldn't even listen when Haruhi told him to calm down!" Tamaki whined, seeming to go into a mental breakdown. Haruhi patted his back, saying "there there."

After Tamaki calmed down, he focused back on Kyouya. "What about you guys? Isn't your 8 year anniversary coming up? I still can't believe you can handle Kyouya in the morning after all these years, Akari."

"Well that's probably because she doesn't force me up early in the morning to go on an idiotic adventure" Kyouya said, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Akari laughed, clearing her throat when Kyouya looked over at her.

They continued chatting about random subjects until a small pitter patter of feet was heard in the door's entrance. Akihiko walked in, smiling widely as he saw the guests.

"Uncle Tamaki! Auntie Haruhi!" He exclaimed, running over and jumping into Tamaki's hands.

"Ah, if it isn't my favorite nephew in the world!" Tamaki said happily.

"He's your only nephew in the world, and he's biologically not even yours" Haruhi added, smirking.

"Well even if I had a hundred more blood ones, he'd be my favorite!" Tamaki informed her as a matter-of-factly.

"Come on Akihiko, don't you want auntie Haruhi to hug you?" Haruhi asked, holding her arms out. Akihiko quickly abandoned Tamaki and went to Haruhi, leaving Tamaki to sulk in his spot.

After more conversation and Tamaki crying for Akihiko to come to him, the Suoh's got up to leave.

"We would stay all day if we could, but sadly I have to go in for work in an hour" Tamaki explained, huffing.

"I'm overjoyed you're not staying" Kyouya said coldly, causing Tamaki to whimper again. Haruhi waved good bye, dragging Tamaki out of the door.

Akari laughed at the scene, causing Kyouya to grin at her amusement. He took her hand into his, looking at her affectionately.

"Come on, why don't me you and Akihiko go visit that ramen shop you love for brunch" Kyouya offered. Akari smiled brightly, nodding.

"I'd like that, I'll go get ready then" she replied, going up the stairs.

"Oh, and Akari," Kyouya called, causing her to turn around, "I love you."

Akari blushed immensely, but still grinned back.

"Ditto" Akari replied, causing Kyouya to smile sweetly.

☆*:.。. oウo .。.:*☆

Author's Note:

----------------

I've had a few requests by readers for an extra chapter of their married life, so here it is! It's kinda short, but I just wanted to give you guys a little view of their future.

I also want to thank all of you so much for your continuing reads, votes and comments. Before I knew it this story had 24K and I was just so happy. I really worked hard on this story, and it's amazing to know people have enjoyed it. I love you all so much, and you have all made me so overjoyed.

I'm getting emotional since they might just be the last extra I write for this story, well unless I get inspiration for another. This might be the last time I write an author's note for this story and for all of you, unless you read my other stories, then I love you even more!

I suppose this is the end?

Ciao,

-Olives